Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Stop the flowery speeches. You've lost the moral high ground. Quit dodging, and answer the simple question posed to you.
As God is your witness, were you previously on this site under the name "Peterjens"?
flowery speeches - brutal. You are so no nonsense, a true man.
Facts, me know facts, get me facts, thats me, no one allowed near me, forbidden territory.

I trusted a guy, and they betrayed me, keep away, not going to be anyone elses fool from now on.....

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
It's not cynical to ask you to stop being a hypocrite.
As God is your witness, were you previously on this site under the name "Peterjens"?
Unfortunately for you, these are your definitions not mine.
Like in your world everyone is a sinner 24/7, which to me means all doomed to hell and no salvation.

And thinking about your proposal, I would stop being a hypocrite in your eyes?
Lol. There are no non-hypocrites, it is like saying, I will respect you dirt bag, by saying you are a dirt bag.

But I suppose in your world, dirt bags make it to heaven because there are no real saints.
And your motivation is only to try and get rid of me, and that really means so much because the
animosity is so so so deep, I could warm my hands on it from here.

I should not tease you, I am sure you are a very nice guy, just with a bit of distance between us.
And the joke is for me, you want this so badly ..... I used to be in this situation with some really deadly
guys who I would never have spoken to otherwise .... the internet is a great place God bless you

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
flowery speeches - brutal. You are so no nonsense, a true man.
Facts, me know facts, get me facts, thats me, no one allowed near me, forbidden territory.

I trusted a guy, and they betrayed me, keep away, not going to be anyone elses fool from now on.....
Your attempt at dodging the question is making you look foolish. The more you run, the deeper a hole you dig.

You've been exposed - repeatedly - and don't possess even an ounce of humility or honesty to admit who you are and what you've done (and continue to do).

Your pious act is sickening. Your dishonesty is sickening. Your hypocrisy is sickening.

Stop breaking the rules of this site and take your own advice. Stop sinning.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Unfortunately for you, these are your definitions not mine.
Like in your world everyone is a sinner 24/7, which to me means all doomed to hell and no salvation.

And thinking about your proposal, I would stop being a hypocrite in your eyes?
Lol. There are no non-hypocrites, it is like saying, I will respect you dirt bag, by saying you are a dirt bag.

But I suppose in your world, dirt bags make it to heaven because there are no real saints.
And your motivation is only to try and get rid of me, and that really means so much because the
animosity is so so so deep, I could warm my hands on it from here.

I should not tease you, I am sure you are a very nice guy, just with a bit of distance between us.
And the joke is for me, you want this so badly ..... I used to be in this situation with some really deadly
guys who I would never have spoken to otherwise .... the internet is a great place God bless you
Stop the pity party and man up.

Just post one word: "Yes" or "no".

C'mon. You can do it.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I like FollowHisSteps and GodsGrace101 they are/were always friendly to me personally. [YourtruthGod on the other hand, is impossible to get along with, always mean and condescending to me and everyone else]

Dont really care if they came back with a different nick, so what? Everyone makes mistakes, right? Isnt that the gimmick?
I read the forum rules on the front page and it doesnt say you are forbidden to create a new nick!

But I guess you guys have a lot more history between yall that I dont even know about!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I like FollowHisSteps and GodsGrace101 they are/were always friendly to me. [YourtruthGod on the other hand, is impossible to get along with, always mean and condescending to me and everyone else]

Dont really care if they came back with a different nick, so what? Everyone makes mistakes, right? Isnt that the gimmick?
I read the forum rules on the front page and it doesnt say you are forbidden to create a new nick!
It's the fact he's breaking the rules and terms of this site after being banned. While preaching obedience to the rest of us.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Your attempt at dodging the question is making you look foolish. The more you run, the deeper a hole you dig.
You've been exposed - repeatedly - and don't possess even an ounce of humility or honesty to admit who you are and what you've done (and continue to do).
Your pious act is sickening. Your dishonesty is sickening. Your hypocrisy is sickening.
Got to say, in all honesty, nothing has changed from our interactions over the weeks I have
been here. Everything is sickening.

I am sure you could pound someone into the ground with this emotion, but over what?
Someone saying they love the Lord and He has healed and made them whole.

So we are talking about something else, for your past, nothing to do with me that my
sharing triggers. I know its real to you because of these reams of words and your energy
to type and be interested. So while you are hear reading this, ask why am I feeling this?
I do not know this guy at all, but these overwhelming feeling should not be there.

This is why resolving ones heart is not an option in Christ it is the road to freedom and
liberation. Rules or law is the boundaries for a true deep sharing and communion with
God and His people, life everlasting, without end, and full of joy peace and liberty.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
It's the fact he's breaking the rules and terms of this site after being banned. While preaching obedience to the rest of us.
I read the rules and they didnt say you cant create a new nick.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Got to say, in all honesty, nothing has changed from our interactions over the weeks I have
been here. Everything is sickening.

I am sure you could pound someone into the ground with this emotion, but over what?
Someone saying they love the Lord and He has healed and made them whole.

So we are talking about something else, for your past, nothing to do with me that my
sharing triggers. I know its real to you because of these reams of words and your energy
to type and be interested. So while you are hear reading this, ask why am I feeling this?
I do not know this guy at all, but these overwhelming feeling should not be there.

This is why resolving ones heart is not an option in Christ it is the road to freedom and
liberation. Rules or law is the boundaries for a true deep sharing and communion with
God and His people, life everlasting, without end, and full of joy peace and liberty.
That sword must being getting quite worn from all of the times you've fallen on it. Save all your "pity" proclamations and answer the question.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Okay, I'm off. Gotta get some sleep for work. Have fun dancing around the question PETER.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Okay, I'm off. Gotta get some sleep for work. Have fun dancing around the question PETER.
What do you do for a living? If thats you in the avatar, you look like a truckdriver to me!

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Flowery speeches - it has made me stop a bit, to try and understand.

I share what I feel because that is who I am and what Jesus has taught me to be.
My heart is on the outside of where I am, I am not different inside, and I share as the Lord leads.

I understand for people who repress their emotions and get annoyed about such expressions,
it is just flowery speeches.

And this is where I realise, if you close down and are scared of the internal life, can one really
know freedom in Christ or sensitivity to the Holy Spirit? This is a hard subject, and I know counsellors
who are on medication. Also there are believers struggling with depression due to chemical imbalances
which drugs do help with, and schizophrenics who need help everyday with strange thoughts.

But this is where grace and love start to work.
And this is where the irony really kicks in. Those who claim grace are not very graceful or sorted or
resolved, but want enemies of Gods people and those who desire to walk in Jesus's ways with attacks
of hyprocites, liars, deceived and the worst they can dredge up.

But then I am still learning different approaches, and this is much safer than knowing people in a
small community where one mistake has serious complications. Not exactly the same here, lol.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I like FollowHisSteps and GodsGrace101 they are/were always friendly to me personally. [YourtruthGod on the other hand, is impossible to get along with, always mean and condescending to me and everyone else]

But I guess you guys have a lot more history between yall that I dont even know about!
It IS forbidden for a formerly-banned member to return under a different nick. They were banned for a reason, and trying to sneak back in under another nick is dishonest and against the rules of this site.

Jan 25, 2015
I just watched a documentary, that showed this Mosaic Floor, from the FIRST CENTURY, that Inscription on it proclaimed that 'THE GOD JESUS".

I also found it on this website the EXACT Mosaic FLOOR inscription, proclaiming that JESUS IS GOD. They were building an expansion

at an Israeli prison in Megiddo, when in 2005 the inmates unearthed this mosaic floor.

. . . .🡼
https://kehilanews.com/2018/03/25/ancient-mosaic-in-israel-describes-jesus-as-god/

Could someone who reads GREEK tell me what the rest of the line that starts with SAN, actually says in the GREEK. If that identifies THE GOD JESUS, it would be very interesting. It would be VERY USEFUL, because like when we had psuedo christian and that guy TRIED TO TELL US THE LIE, over a year ago, that NO ONE in the First Century Church ever thought the Doctrine of the TRINITY. If I remember right, he even said the teaching of the Doctrine of the Trinity, did not come about until the THIRD CENTURY. Oh, I wish I had this INFO back when that guy was trying to proclaim the lie that the First Century Church did not Teach that JESUS WAS GOD.
Hi VCO

Could anybody help you with this?

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
You've been exposed - oh gosh - the guys who hate me now think I am worse - no really, I never knew
the loss makes me feel wounded, arrrrrrg, the hurt, the blood, the pain, swooooon,
I am a man undone, what can I do to get this back .......

Hang on, nothing changed much, stamped out, false teacher, decieved, doomed to hell .....

Not sure you can go much deeper, lol, that the lake of fire ...... but hey, throwing people into hell is
nothing .... for a party piece we do ...........

This is why it is a joke. Part of the gospel is honest people, desiring to know life and love in Christ
do not talk to other believers like this, but this group is so unusual and so aggressive.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
The only thing you prove ia that....

a. you are a deceiver
b. you are false
c. you twist and skew scripture
d. you have been here before under a different banner
e. you don't know what you are talking about

NEXT!!!
Is this a multiple choice question or is there an "all of teh above" option? Thats what im voting

Dec 12, 2013
I got special revelation u guys. here it is:

[sarcasm] im saved, all of yous are lost. im obedient, all the rest of you are just disobedient. havent even repented of one sin LOL whats wrong with you guys? Me personally, i obey 100% of the time. i never sin, but im so humble that i admit i make mistakes sometimes. like when i flirted with that lady at the cash register one time. but that was just a mistake.
[/sarcasm]
Hahha hahhaha excellent.....