Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Actually that new cat face is a little intimidating....I think I should give the rose back!:D
That is Grandpaw Mason, who resides at the Tiny Kittens sanctuary in BC, Canada. It is a feral car rescue, TNR, adopt out center. Mason is a tom cat who LOVES kittens. I watch their live stream on Youtube daily. Sadly, he crosses the rainbow bridge today. His kidneys have shut down. :( I plan to keep him as my avatar until the end of September, then return to my normal avatar..

U

UnderGrace

That is Grandpaw Mason, who resides at the Tiny Kittens sanctuary in BC, Canada. It is a feral car rescue, TNR, adopt out center. Mason is a tom cat who LOVES kittens. I watch their live stream on Youtube daily. Sadly, he crosses the rainbow bridge today. His kidneys have shut down. :( I plan to keep him as my avatar until the end of September, then return to my normal avatar..
Oh..... that is sad.:cry:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oh..... that is sad.:cry:
He will finally be free.. of pain, of fear, of being a feral. He will get to meet all the kittens who died at TK whom he never got to meet. Including those from his own colony. :) Mason is a very special Grandpaw. He taught his kittens manners, gave them the paw of NOPE, groomed them, taught them how to be cats. And the awesome thing is, that Shelly who owns and runs TK, officially adopted him today.. :)

Feb 28, 2016
my maiden name is Mason=Biblical=love all animals and care for each as God puts them into
our lives = numerous rescues with fruitful results...
:):)

Feb 28, 2016
have to add, with all knowing that we will be un-liked or even hated - but
we surely don't believe that God wants us to lie-down-with animals in our
bed that He created for husband and wife for procreation - it's an abomination,'
if one can conceive/believe His Holy intent...

of course we know why this is happening = satan's under-mining the 'family-unit', which
is becoming 'extinct', but none the less, it's dis-graceful when it is allowed to
replace God's Holy-Plan...

been there. done that, and know what it reaps...

Nov 23, 2013
I’ll tell you what. I do a VERSE by VERSE exegesis of 1 John 3:1-10 and you do the same when we’re both done we can post them on the same day, and then see who is able to work through the text. I sincerely don’t think you will be able to coherently walk through 10 verses with that schematic

No side passages, no adds, just exegete exactly what the text says. I can write an exegesis of 1 John 3:1-10 in about 30 minutes.

Are you willing to put your exegesis of the verses in context up for inspection?
You're not going to believe anything I say. What would be the point of doing this?

Feb 28, 2016
bed that He created for husband and wife for procreation - it's an abomination,'

of course we know why this is happening = satan's under-mining the 'family-unit', which
is becoming 'extinct', but none the less, it's dis-graceful when it is allowed to

UG, hub and I thank you and bless for your Holy Understanding...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Uhmmmm, there's nothing wrong with allowing animals to sleep on or in your bed with you. That's THEIR bed, not yours.. lol :LOL:

And if you're referring to beastiality, no sane person would have sex with an animal.. :confused:

Nov 23, 2013
Spiritual death is taught in Ephesians 2:1

Take away spiritual death and you also take away being raised to spiritual life. (Regeneration) I was dead, now I live. Ephesians 2:1-10.

How did you come to these views, KJV

Did someone teach you this or did you discover it in your own personal study?
Jas_2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

If the spirit CAN DIE then it is no longer a part of the living body.
The body can not live without the spirit.
What say you?

U

UnderGrace

Jas_2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

What say you?
I say this is very confusing???

The spirit cannot die.. it is the body that is dead.

Feb 28, 2016
Blue, yes, I was referring to 'beastiality', but NOT to those who know better!!!

we have raised many rescued, but only to get them acclimated to natural surroundings
in order to make them feel safe and comfortable - each and every one that we have rescued
have decided on their own, after we bedded them down with us, they have preferred to be
'outside' when we gave them their own choice, and this is what we allowed them to do -
we only have a leg-up on you, because we have multiple 'safe-havens' on our farm to give them a
choice, and believe me, this is truly a blessing for us...

just a share, I have always wanted to have an 'inside' kitty, but alas, when I gave them a choice of inside or out'
after feeding/nurturing them INSIDE, they 'always' chose OUT-SIDE,,,their 'natural habitat...
we have one inside garage, and one outside garage, with multiple kitty-beds and always feed/water -
where other animals couldn't steal their food, and thus they will always feel 'safe' and of course,
with special bedding for the winter months...
here's the kicker, they are 'always' waiting for us to come out and just be with them - they 'lap-lay'- hop into
the wheel-barrow, - run around and play and sway and slap at us and just do some awesome playful stuff,
especially just do things that most wouldn't believe cats would ever do...

Feb 28, 2016
HEV,
what does it matter, please tell us what this means to you, I'm serious, do you think
that there is a mysterious meaning here, and if you do, please share and help us to
understand what you are feeling...?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

What say you?

No you have it wrong again.

The DEAD Spirit is FUNCTIONING in tune with the will of the FLESH, which is Habitual Sin.

In the REAL LIVE STORY of Lazarus and the Rich Man, the Rich Man's spirit Literally ended up in Hades, a REAL PLACE.

LOSE YOUR IDEA THAT THE SPIRIT DIES LIKE THE FLESH DIES.

LET'S BACK UP A BIT.

How do you KNOW, that You have been BORN AGAIN ? ? ? I am not asking you to quote Scripture, but tell us your personal experience.

If you do not know, we will be happy to tell you HOW.

U

UnderGrace

I'll tell you whats confusing ME right now.. its your AVATAR!

I could swear the cat used to be facing the OTHER direction? MANDELA EFFECT? HAVE I GONE CRAZY? Or did you just change it?
I was, I needed a change of scenery ..... or

I am turning the other cheek take your pick!!!

:D:p

CherieR

May 6, 2017

I could swear the cat used to be facing the OTHER direction? MANDELA EFFECT? HAVE I GONE CRAZY? Or did you just change it?
I think the avatar was facing the other direction once.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

And it did not have a rose in it's front paws.