Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Put me on ignore. I would like that. The same for your friends. You have no inkling of how I feel and you wouldn't want to know.
Nor would we care as long as you devalue Jesus and misrepresent what we belive and or say...

Dec 12, 2013
None of the following = the loss of salvation genius .....I am so glad that I am not sold out to the religious Jeezus that yanks salvation from a believer like a parent taking away a sucker from a child before dinner........it is rather sickening.....!

Once Saved Always Saved is not scriptural. The apostle Paul warns Timothy about the dangers of making a shipwreck of his faith. (I Timothy 1:18-19)

In Hebrews 3:12-14 Christians are warned about the dangers of departing from the living God.

Hebrews 12:25 warns about turning away from the one who speaks from heaven!

II Peter 3:17 warns us about the dangers of being led away with the error of the wicked.

Heb 10:38 tells us "if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."

Pro 14:14 The backslider in heart will be filled with the fruit of his ways, and a good man will be filled with the fruit of his ways.

Jer 14:7 "our backslidings are many; we have sinned against you.

Hos 11:7 My people are bent on turning away from me, and though they call out to the Most High, he shall not raise them up at all.

Luk 9:62 Jesus said to him: No man putting his hand to the plough and looking back is fit for the kingdom of God.

Heb 10:38 but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him."

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

2Ti 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Heb 3:12 Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God.

2Pe 3:17 And so, dear friends, since you already know these things, continually be on your guard not to be carried away by the deception of lawless people. Otherwise, you may fall from your secure position.

Hebrews 6:4 “It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.”

There are many more but these people are so not Bible based, that they shrug their shoulders, turn away, say it cannot happen and deny it all.

Dec 12, 2013
Do not be silly, your religion is as silly as what you have just said.

GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. Do you not listen to anything you are told.
Actually she is on par with the truth.....man you are a joke.....the very things you say absolutely apply to you man....

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good thanks. It is bout 37 deg here today and I'm drinking coffee😰

Was the zoo worth a visit? Poor animals are being affected bt fires and smoke. I cant even watch it on the news anymore.

Dec 12, 2013
Good thanks. It is bout 37 deg here today and I'm drinking coffee😰

Was the zoo worth a visit? Poor animals are being affected bt fires and smoke. I cant even watch it on the news anymore.
Yeah....zoo was good....perfect for kids....about 3 hours to go thru, nice, clean had some good food....was a good time....yeah the animals are suffering, bad deal....!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
With everything being so crazy do you believe we are far from the tribulation starting?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah I think you may be right. Maybe it may kick off after your election whatever month that is.

Well enjoy the rest of the time you are in Aus.

E

eternally-gratefull

Your words and insults reveal the inner man. It is not the Saviour.
Your words speak of you, why are you so angry? You have been doing this for a few years now. Can you reason why our faith makes you so angry?

E

eternally-gratefull

There is no point telling you to read the Bible, you have your own theology.

I would like to put you all on ignore again, but you need to be challenged on your errors which are many. So it looks like I'm in for a few sleepless nights.
Maybe your nights are sleepless because God is trying to show you some truth about his unconditional love?

once again, why are you so angry

E

eternally-gratefull

Show us from scripture instead of throwing insults around.
People have been since you have been here.. maybe they have given up? we share truth and our faith, and you come back and twist slander and attack our faith and the word.