Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

It is the misuse of God's Grace. God is also a Roaring Lion.

Show us scriptures that tell us, regardless of anything we do or say, we are always saved. There are none, but there are lots of warnings given that you need to heed.
Your the one attacking Gods grace.

you state it must be earned

THATS NOT GRACE!

do people misuse grace? Yes. Jude called them licentious people. James said they were dead faith people, and John called them never of us (never saved)

you do not take a doctrine you really hate (licentiousness) and go exactly 180 degrees off as you have, and turn Gods grace to legalism. Whcih is just as dangerous and just as damaging and just as false as licentiousness

both are rooted in pride. Both are focused on I, and not on God

one says I can do whatever I want

one says I must add all these things to God grace so I

if you see to many i’s. You should be warned your probably on the wrong path

E

eternally-gratefull

Then let us have scripture that tells us we are saved for all time regardless of anything we do or say.
John6, John 3 John 4: Eph 1 romans

what one would you like? (there are more)

E

eternally-gratefull

God's grace does not allow people to go off the rails, without consequences.
True

but it is still FREELY given.

We have grace because we CANNOT earn forgiveness.
we will not stop requiring Grace until we are in heaven, and even then, we will only be there on the basis of Grace

E

eternally-gratefull

Who has ever stated no consequences?
When you are unable to read what people say you will continue to fail to grasp what others say and continue to do what he does. Prove he has no comprehension of what we believe, hence causing him to continue to lie about us.

E

eternally-gratefull

I have always said that, with the proviso that we do not fail Him, and we do as Paul says and continue to the end.

Your cult admits none of that.
Read this, read this hard, study it, and contemplate what you have said,

the bolder part PROVES you do not believe Jesus saves till the end, if you did, you would never make such a comment, that Jesus saving grace is conditional on mans works,

by saying this, you claim, Jesus MAY save to the end, not WILL save to the end

E

eternally-gratefull

You know what. You are a bunch of bullies and I cannot see an ounce of Christian grace anywhere.

Please stop attacking me, all of you.
When you stop attacking us and lying and slandering our faith, we will stop apposing your lies and slander

however, we will continue to spread our faith, and if that offends you, then I suggest you go someplace else.

this is an open bible discussion forum, if you have no desire to DISCUSS I am sure there are some christian chat forums out there where everyone believes as you do. and they will welcome you with open arms.

E

eternally-gratefull

Never....he ia a hypocrite extraordinaire....
He continues to tell people to stop doing the very thing he continues to do.

i personally am sick of his insults and attacks, that’s why will continue to come at him like he comes at us, give him his own medicine,

PS

Jan 11, 2013
He continues to tell people to stop doing the very thing he continues to do.

i personally am sick of his insults and attacks, that’s why will continue to come at him like he comes at us, give him his own medicine,
A very Christian attitude.

Jan 5, 2020
A very Christian attitude.
Have you ever seen a water wheel? The more water that flows in the faster the wheel goes round.
If you come up with x points and the answer they give is always y, it will never change.

Some on purpose desire to provoke and abuse others, stir feelings because theirs boil easily.
If you want to have them boil, you are doing well, but it costs a lot of time and effort for nothing.

This thread is almost like the local bun fight, educational but not an example to follow.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
Have you ever seen a water wheel? The more water that flows in the faster the wheel goes round.
If you come up with x points and the answer they give is always y, it will never change.

Some on purpose desire to provoke and abuse others, stir feelings because theirs boil easily.
If you want to have them boil, you are doing well, but it costs a lot of time and effort for nothing.

This thread is almost like the local bun fight, educational but not an example to follow.
You are right.

E

EleventhHour

Have them boil?

Those that stand and agree with Jesus that our salvation is secure as He promised are attacked and maligned daily on here.

We defend the Gospel and reveal the unbelief that lurks within those that come here and clamour how they are saving themselves.

....and two such people recently went bye bye

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
The unbelief of those two people who went bye bye was exposed numerous times, along with their pet heretical doctrines. It's also no coincidence that both of those people strongly opposed OSAS.

E

EleventhHour

Yippee dancing down the hallways at work and having a great time and the kids are dancing with me....

singing " just call out my name and you know I'll be around.....l"ll be there"

Amen Jesus says I am saved ...keeps me dancing and singing day and night.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
It is my heartfelt prayer today that God opens the hearts and minds of those who do not recognize the irrevocable fullness of His saving grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

Jan 5, 2020
Have them boil?

Those that stand and agree with Jesus that our salvation is secure as He promised are attacked and maligned daily on here.

We defend the Gospel and reveal the unbelief that lurks within those that come here and clamour how they are saving themselves.

2 Tim 4:2
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

1 Peter 3:15-17
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behaviour in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Eph 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

1 Thess 2:7
As apostles of Christ we could have been a burden to you, but we were gentle among you, like a mother caring for her little children.

This is quite a list and causes me pause over my attitudes. Praise the Lord for His grace.