Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Jesus is our pattern. He’s not coming for a weak body. He is making the glorious church without spot or wrinkle and this is not through good works of humanity but the same works and even greater He said, of His glorious church.

Man, I had no intentions of getting into this here when I came back. I got chewed up and spit out so many times here, I needed a break. Yet, here I am strpinger than ever.

Believe this or not ....nothing personal, it’s just business.
You know I agree with many things you say...this however I flat disagree with and the funny thing...you are agreeing with and siding with one that cannot even get salvation right.....I do not just shoot from the hip which is what you suggested and that is probably the most offensive thing that has been done...LIKE you have a special revelation and the rest of us are stupid or in the dark or lack understanding or not well studied.....

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I might be missing some postings because I’m listening...not meaning to ignore

E

EleventhHour

Jesus is our pattern. He’s not coming for a weak body. He is making the glorious church without spot or wrinkle and this is not through good works of humanity but the same works and even greater He said, of His glorious church.

Man, I had no intentions of getting into this here when I came back. I got chewed up and spit out so many times here, I needed a break. Yet, here I am strpinger than ever.

Believe this or not ....nothing personal, it’s just business.
I understand some of what you have stated here... I am just not making the connections I guess

Maybe you want to start a thread on this topic ... :unsure:

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
You know I agree with many things you say...this however I flat disagree with and the funny thing...you are agreeing with and siding with one that cannot even get salvation right.....I do not just shoot from the hip which is what you suggested and that is probably the most offensive thing that has been done...LIKE you have a special revelation and the rest of us are stupid or in the dark or lack understanding or not well studied.....
Then I apologize Decon. I never mean to offend. You have a very special place in my heart. Quite fond of you.

truthfully though, we all have suffered being in the dark. Satan did his best to weaken us for a time.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I understand some of what you have stated here... I am just not making the connections I guess

Maybe you want to start a thread on this topic ... :unsure:
no, possibly CS1 has. I’ll have to check.

I‘m battling a sickness. Just not up to a free for all and that’s what it would be.

Jan 12, 2019
Boy you are really something.

He @cv5 did not have to admit openly the way you imply, I am sure if he had a problem with it he would have let me know.
And he still can and I will apologize to him. I did it as a courtesy.

I did the same thing myself and @jackrosie let me know and I removed it not big deal... it happens a lot when you are on your phone.

You have a problem that we actually have much unity here .. my recommendation is abandon Les Feldick teachings start fresh and maybe you will see what we have been trying to teach you.
Actually why do you care if he likes a post that you don’t, until you have to ask him about it publicly?

May 19, 2020
It is not about what I believe...it is about what factually happened...

God Told BOTH OF THEM NOT TO EAT from that TREE.

Eve was deceived
Adam ate of his own free will

Are you seriously that obstinate to argue or say or imply Adam did not sin wilfully?

So they chose to go against God,plus as you say Eve was deceived.....and that is when sin entered?...

Dec 12, 2013
So they chose to go against God,plus as you say Eve was deceived.....and that is when sin entered?...
Eve was deceived, but Adam chose to sin wilfully without being deceived...Hence the need for the virgin birth so Christ would be born in likeness of sinful flesh, but without the fallen nature....The nature lies in man and is passed to the entire human race because Adam was the 1st man and he sinned wilfully.

May 23, 2020
You will never KNOW. We who are mature, WILL PROTECT THEM FROM WOLVES. The is the responsibility of Mature Sheep to guard them from false Doctrine. In my Experience, I have found the WOLVES, always go after the Baby Christians. So with the Lord's help, We will be on guard to protect the Babies.
Actually I do know. It’s not at all difficult to see immaturity. While you’re tearing up the tares take care you don’t tear up the tender shoots.

May 19, 2020
Eve was deceived, but Adam chose to sin wilfully without being deceived...Hence the need for the virgin birth so Christ would be born in likeness of sinful flesh, but without the fallen nature....The nature lies in man and is passed to the entire human race because Adam was the 1st man and he sinned wilfully.

Did Adam know about sin..when he sinned?..just trying to understand.

May 23, 2020
@DorothyMae ...
If you are going to post in this thread , then please at least post the FULL Scripture to your reply , as leaving out the whole context and making it say what you want to say is very deceiving don`t you think...
In fact , it would be helpful if you posted Scripture full stop...
It would be helpful if you would specify what you are talking about as whole chapters are too long. Do you require the OSAS posters who quote single sentences to quote the whole passage? I hadn’t noticed.

And I am sure I didn’t change anything or you would have had the courage to specify what you think I said wrong. As it is, you have actual complaint about my post, which ever one that was.

May 23, 2020
You never use scripture but if this is your verse then once again

taking a verse out of context ... and trying to make it state something it does not!! True to your FORM.

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
1 Cor 15:19

Keep reading....

We are not miserable because we NOT limited to this life only ......because Jesus is the first-fruits of our resurrection
Ah, you don’t know the Bible well and don’t know the passage I was referring to. That’s not it.

“You have become arrogant and have not mourned instead, so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst.”

They tolerated sin and were not mourning at all.

The idea that sinning makes christians miserable is absurd.

Dec 12, 2013
Did Adam know about sin..when he sinned?..just trying to understand.
Adam was made complete, he walked and talked and communed with God...he knew the commandment to NOT EAT and EVE knew as well.....but she was deceived...ADAM knew full well he was breaking the rule of not eating!

May 23, 2020
We are Christians not Corinthians. And it’s better to be a baby Christian than a nonChristian. With that I ask, why are you on this site? I see you as a tare sowing discord. Prove me wrong.
If you tell a baby Christian that sinning now makes them miserable INSTEAD of offering a pleasure because they are. ow a christian, and they find in the next 30 minutes they sinned because it offered a pleasure and are only a bit sorry, or worse, they watch a Christian say or do something out of green jealousy and observe no misery at all but justification, how are they going to deal with it? This might explain why she who tells this untruth accepts that Christians doubt their salvation after all. This theory sets up a “works” salvation and is false.

She says, true christians feel miserable when they sin. So the ew christian sins and doesn’t feel miserable. What can they conclude except they maybe aren’t a true christian?

I feel very sorry for those who refuse the truth about themselves. We sin because it offers us pleasure. We sometimes feel something between guilt and nothing afterwards. We are still true christians.

May 19, 2020
If I sin in the flesh...I’m as miserable as sin...I was also miserable on this thread...reason being I was going my own way.....once I was whipped into place....my peace returned........back on track with God.....some forget we have a personal relationship with Jesus,he is a true friend....the only one to follow.