Nothing but questions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
heck, did I mention that I'm in the middle of moving?
Oh yeah, sure it's been almost 3 years since we bought the place, and boxes are every where
but whose counting and keeping track?

Ever see the movie the Incredible's?

the last 3 years don't count because???
(sorry, it was the only clip for this I could find, but it does kinda get the point across right?)
I guess that we all are in the middle of doing something or another. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
whatchya in the middle of now?
Lunch? :LOL:
Actually, at the time you wrote this I was nearing the end of cutting the grass. Hopefully, this will be the last time until next spring. Instead of raking the leaves I just mulched them with the mower.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
can you imagine trying to do it with youngin's in tow?
Actually I had a girlfriend ask me to watch her two boys about 9 and 10 years old when my Melisa was three months old. Normally I would not have minded to do that, but..... I was moving and my friend knew that... Me moving with a 3 month old and you want me to do what? NO!!!!! Maybe you should offer to watch my 3 month old so I can move.....lol

So yes, I have moved with a youngin.... a real little one.... wasn't easy either.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

Have you never seen a hamster before? :)
They make , appearently, good carrot tasters then?
Can they get jobs?
Do they have to wear a body hair net while they are working taste testing the carrots?
(Just asking😄)

G

Godsgirl83

They make , appearently, good carrot tasters then?
Can they get jobs?
Do they have to wear a body hair net while they are working taste testing the carrots?
(Just asking😄)
where do you come up with this stuff?