Nothing but questions.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
While on the subject of teachers, I used to have a real aversion to them because of their authoritarian persona, I could pick up on that. I am not anti teacher, we need y’all and there are some mighty fine teachers.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
Did you know I am brand new here and I find this thread amazing? !!
Do you know I think that you finding it amazing is awesome?

And did you know I haven't checked the new members thread recently so don' know if you've posted there or not?

But in case you have and I've missed it, don't you think now is a great time for me to welcome you to CC?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Do you know I think that you finding it amazing is awesome?

And did you know I haven't checked the new members thread recently so don' know if you've posted there or not?

But in case you have and I've missed it, don't you think now is a great time for me to welcome you to CC?
Is this a cliffhanger?

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
How have my brothers and sisters in Christ been? It's been ages since I logged in here...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Fun questions asked on CC

will there be sex in Heaven?
Should you text your ex 'Merry Christmas'?

I want to ask will there be exes in Heaven and if not can we text the ones on earth 'Merry Christmas'?

Also, how do you not go crazy answering questions on CC?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Who says you have to answer all the questions on CC?
well nobody said you had to answer ALL the questions on cc, but dont most questions require an answer or at least a response? Otherwise why would people ask them?
Or are they all meant to be rhetorical?