Nothing.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pottersclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Will it go round in circles......

Brother Billy always said, "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing." Besides teaching math, he also played keyboards with both hands.

[video=youtube;eCUvkKX0vIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCUvkKX0vIY[/video]​
 
I agree with everyone else.
I'm sorry, but that is not allowed, and we will have to ask you to leave.

Nothing good can come of being so agreeable.

Security! Please escort this trouble maker out.

Solemnlycc.jpg
 
Will it go round in circles......

It was you, Grace777x70! For some reason, I thought I was replying to Crossnote on that. It must be the poetry leading to the onset of dementia. Hmm... "Will It Go 'Round in Circles." Wouldn't that be a good title for most threads?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Depleted
LOL..yes..it sure would...

It was you, Grace777x70! For some reason, I thought I was replying to Crossnote on that. It must be the poetry leading to the onset of dementia. Hmm... "Will It Go 'Round in Circles." Wouldn't that be a good title for most threads?
 
It was you, Grace777x70! For some reason, I thought I was replying to Crossnote on that. It must be the poetry leading to the onset of dementia. Hmm... "Will It Go 'Round in Circles." Wouldn't that be a good title for most threads?

Crossnote? Did you say nothing?