Nothing.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pottersclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I suppose it is huh .....so now we got something from nothing
 
Doesn't take long.. you start with nothing and bam got to turn it in to something..:rolleyes:
 
There is never a "nothing" Nothing is always a "Something"

Just saying :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zmouth
I'd like to say this about that....and I would like to say that about this. ...I mean..I don't mind the this or the that but when it comes to this I prefer that.
 
not for nothing..but what is the something? Or are we making something out of nothing?
 
There is no such thing as nothing... much less have a reason to have a big to do about it ;)

much-ado-about-nothingcc.jpg


 
Well it was nothing but now it's something....we don't know if it's this or that.......or why I sound like Dr. Seuss.
It did start out as nothing
 
Seems to me the op should keep his opinions of himself to himself....................:p
 
All these comments here isn't that something....but where did nothing go?
 
nothing went where it belongs. It is what I have to offer God to save me.. Absolutely nothing