J
JesusIsAll
Guest
Crossnote? Did you say nothing?
Whut? If ah sayed nothin', dat would be sayin' sumpin'! Do ah gots ta' 'splain it to ya'?
Crossnote? Did you say nothing?
The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books") is a collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity. It is a collection of Scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations. Jews and Christians consider the books of the Bible to be a product of divine inspiration or an authoritative record of the relationship between God and humans.
The Bible has a lot to say about nothing:
327 Bible results for “nothing” (NIV),
221 Bible results for “nothing” (KJV).
The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books") is a collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity. It is a collection of Scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations. Jews and Christians consider the books of the Bible to be a product of divine inspiration or an authoritative record of the relationship between God and humans.
The Bible has a lot to say about nothing:
327 Bible results for “nothing” (NIV),
221 Bible results for “nothing” (KJV).
By contrast, "something" is only mentioned eight times! (KJV).I could have a cute reply but I'll refrain.![]()
By contrast, "something" is only mentioned eight times! (KJV).
Perhaps we best say nothing about this!
I knew this would be one of the more productive threads.
In a thread dedicated to nothing, I am sure it would beIf I said you may be on to something, would that be inappropriate?
In any case, I'm glad we've resolved nothing. I knew this would be one of the more productive threads.
There's been nothing like it for a while.