Nothing.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pottersclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
There's nothing to do at the office. I'm so happy with this thread about nothing, where I can post nothing, since I have nothing to say. Never been more happy with nothing in my life.
 
Well coby glad to help you with nothing. Sometimes nothing is all we need to complete our day. :D
 
Why look at what I found....nothing....if I showed it to ya what would you see?
 
This thread will never amount to much... :p ( It will always be about nothing... ) :D :cool:

:)
 
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. Someone oughta write a song about that. Oh, wait...

[video=youtube;aj5DccgBYeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj5DccgBYeM[/video]
 
but , how do you keep something going when it is really nothing anyway?????
 
How refreshing. Seriously, I complain about doing nothing lately and never dreamed I'd enjoy nothing so much in here.
 
So pamella it's safe to say that you enjoy nothing.......Interesting...:cool:
 
What's more ether than waking up in he morning and knowing that Jesus loves you........nothing