Nothing.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pottersclay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What's more important than your relationship with God........ nothing
 
2910279
 
The devil longs for you to take your eyes off of what God did and focus on what you did.
 
Snippity snippty snip I wish there were things from the word of God that I could snip, but I must man up and accept it.
 
You don't just get something from nothing. Even a singularity is something.
 
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Darkness within darkness, the gateway to all understanding."

Without God we are literally nothing.

He is everything.
 
rabbit trail ......... I think when the world is redeemed that every living creature God ever made will be restored

nothing is impossible with God
 
I think the Romans always had something because they had no sign for nothing. Could be wrong in which case I posted this for nothing.