J
Well, I disagree. Let me tell you this,Sometimes there is really nothing you can say
Just thought I'd bring nothing to the forum
How dare you bring nothing to the forum!! What's wrong with you, man?![]()
![]()
Kudos again to the person who made me want to figure out the OP. So...
When you're used to having nothing, nothing becomes your everything, and you never really want for anything. But it's a double-edged sword, because there's the danger of becoming complacent, becoming too happy with that nothing, because you've never known anything better. Complacency is the death of dreams, and freedom.”
― Isaac Hooke
Well, I disagree. Let me tell you this,
oh no wait, it's nothing.
Yeah, because I ate it all.
Yeah yeah getting like that pilgrim chick want to make something outta nothing...you females are all the same...![]()
Told ya.....
Potter's clay?
I think your name says it all.
Not that you alone are nothing...but in HIS HANDS we are something
Hey, thanks for starting this thread,
It gave me something to think about.
The far reaches of the outer universe,
Now that is something! .......Or is it nothing?