Now THIS is What a Submissive Relationship REALLY Looks Like...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
wait... i thought i could just sit there and look adorable. no? oh. ok. lol

Well, you could do that. I enjoy washing dishes so I could wash those for you if you want. The only catch you have to give up all your chocolate. Just kidding, I don't want any chocolate
 
Wow, Kim! I've never seen you anything other than your blue dress(?) in the avatar. You look amazing and I'm not just saying that. Looks like you all had a great time. With all the crap going on, it's nice to know you're all just crazy-good fun. :)
 
No to Colorado! Yes to California! We have beaches, we have droughts, we have mountains! California HAS ME!! PLEASE come to California!


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif

Don't you mean...this?

dry fish.jpgdrydock.jpg
 
Wow, Kim! I've never seen you anything other than your blue dress(?) in the avatar. You look amazing and I'm not just saying that. Looks like you all had a great time. With all the crap going on, it's nice to know you're all just crazy-good fun. :)

TinTin, I do wish we could have an Aussie meetup!! I would love that. :)

And, I very sincerely appreciate all the compliments--y'all are too much!!! :eek: Like Gracie said, in many of these pics we're all severely sleep-deprived, haven't done our hair, and don't have any makeup on (although I'm pretty sure that Cat and Shour shamelessly slept in THEIR makeup because they arrived to breakfast every morning looking pretty doggone put-together.)

Seeing as I appear to be in several people's good graces here, how about a *shameless plug* to go with all this...

Have I ever mentioned... that I'm single...??? :rolleyes: (*wink, wink, wink*) LOL!!!
 
While I agree with this, I do have to point out that throughout the week, as we were trying to decide what to do, this statement was said many times:

"We need gypsygirl to tell us what to do!"

It kind of went like this...

<font color="#0000cd"><font size="3"><span style="font-family: book antiqua">[video=youtube;MGTWmrnPdgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTWmrnPdgk[/video]

It even got so bad that I was forced to go against my type B character and make a chore and activity list. OK, I think it was scrawled on a napkin, but that still counts!



I love the Jungle Book clip!!
 
IMG_4998.jpg

Does anyone recognize the lady standing next to me? I found her wandering Red Robin during lunchtime in Colorado Springs!
 
Gary - is that you with a very young looking Susan St. James? Did you get her autograph?