OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN CHAT STRAW VOTE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How Will You Vote This November 6th

• Total voters
Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
You know this could lead to dangerous territory and be considered a "conspiracy theory" chat if we start talking about illegals'….lol..

True, sad, story. My mom has MS so she told me to sign her name she could vote at home. We got a freaking book back in the mail to prove who she is... Now if we lived in the Southwest we would have at least got a ballet already marked American Citizen...
Usually the rules are fairly strict when it comes to the people that should be voting . . . the rest, not so much. Now we have leaders in state governments pushing to let felons vote.

I truly hope that those that can vote realize just how precarious are freedoms are becoming. If no one noticed their erosion during the 0bama fiasco, they just were not paying attention.

And I picked the Conspiracy Room because that is exactly what usually happens to these kind of threads. Most democrats don't wake up until sometime after noon . . . they'll be along then to wreck havoc.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Usually the rules are fairly strict when it comes to the people that should be voting . . . the rest, not so much. Now we have leaders in state governments pushing to let felons vote.

I truly hope that those that can vote realize just how precarious are freedoms are becoming. If no one noticed their erosion during the 0bama fiasco, they just were not paying attention.

And I picked the Conspiracy Room because that is exactly what usually happens to these kind of threads. Most democrats don't wake up until sometime after noon . . . they'll be along then to wreck havoc.
I pray …. they are Rumpelstiltskin… As long as we take the House and the Senate...

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
15 Days Till Trump Crushes Them Again

Townhall.com ^ | October 21, 2018 | Kevin McCullough

In barely 15 days the most important midterm election of our lifetime will be underway. It's bearing a remarkable similarity to the 2016 presidential election, only we know the president’s not on the ballot. Right? Don’t tell him! He’s working every bit as hard in 2018 for a bunch of incumbents, some of whom were ungrateful jackweeds toward him just two years ago. Yet there he is going to state after state—drawing the biggest crowds imaginable—all for the good of others. It’d be one thing if he had nothing else to do. But this guy has everyone from North...

S

SpoonJuly

I voted other because I do not think I have ever voted a strait ballot.
I look at the individual, not the label/party.
I will admit I have voted for more Rep. in my lifetime, but have also voted for some Dem.
I will vote for one Dem in Nov. He is a local man I have known all my life who is running for a local office he has held for 30 years. He is really an independent like I am, just registered as a Dem.
Good honest man who has served well while his Rep. opponent is an ________.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I know a guy who refuses to vote because he said it will cause him to get jury duty. How lame is that? :eek:

S

SpoonJuly

I know a guy who refuses to vote because he said it will cause him to get jury duty. How lame is that? :eek:
With that mentality, it is probably best for us all that he does not vote.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have never done jury duty before because I have never voted but jury duty sounds very important I mean you basically have a persons life in your hands and most people who do jury duty just want to get it over with and go home, I wonder how many people got the wrong justice because of such people

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I voted other because I do not think I have ever voted a strait ballot.
I look at the individual, not the label/party.
I will admit I have voted for more Rep. in my lifetime, but have also voted for some Dem.
I will vote for one Dem in Nov. He is a local man I have known all my life who is running for a local office he has held for 30 years. He is really an independent like I am, just registered as a Dem.
Good honest man who has served well while his Rep. opponent is an ________.
Very few are knowledgeable enough to vote wisely. It was quite a shock when I read that some vote for a guy based on how good looking he is.

Lucky for us Democrat women look like dogs . . . we don't have that temptation.

Now, if one of the babes from FOX runs . . . I dunno . . . it might be tough.

S

SpoonJuly

Very few are knowledgeable enough to vote wisely. It was quite a shock when I read that some vote for a guy based on how good looking he is.

Lucky for us Democrat women look like dogs . . . we don't have that temptation.

Now, if one of the babes from FOX runs . . . I dunno . . . it might be tough.
Well, I believe that anyone who votes for a certain party, Dem or Rep, not for the person, is not knowledgeable enough to vote wisely.
Would be best to not vote at all.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Florida has early voting and I have already voted by mail. Mostly Republican but a couple of Democrat choices too. I always consider the slime factor before making a final choice, a couple of Republicans on the ballot were slimier than the Democrats.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
My problem is becoming knowledgable on everything being voted on.
Simple, R-GOOD D-BAD. Vote R so that we can have a unbeatable conservative Supreme court for decades to come, if not longer. We have a real chance now to overturn abortion at the federal level.

J

jaybird88

if our votes mattered they wouldn't allow us to do it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Simple, R-GOOD D-BAD. Vote R so that we can have a unbeatable conservative Supreme court for decades to come, if not longer. We have a real chance now to overturn abortion at the federal level.
I absolutely agree with your estimation. Trump is going to leave quite a Supreme Court legacy that will be viable for several decades. It is crucial that the Republicans at least hold the Senate because they are the ones that vote to confirm or not confirm.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
if our votes mattered they wouldn't allow us to do it.
George Bush won Florida by 200 votes in 2000 that gave him the winning total electoral college. Jus my family alone gave him 5% of his winning margin. Our votes definitely mattered.

J

jaybird88

George Bush won Florida by 200 votes in 2000 that gave him the winning total electoral college. Jus my family alone gave him 5% of his winning margin. Our votes definitely mattered.
funny thing about these elections, even when you have one guy that everyone hates and another that everyone loves, the election always goes "down to the wire", "its to close to call!!". its a bit hard to believe.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
In my experience a Democrat will campaign like a right of center moderate until they get elected and then the shift back to the ultra left insanity. Claire MaCaskill in Missouri is a good example. OTOH, Democrats will also run as Republicans in a red state and then show their true colors when they are elected . . . John McCain comes to mind.