Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
But this random thread is the OFFICIAL random thread of all random threads...
 
they are unoffical ones (hopoe that doesn't mean the government will try to get hold of them and make them official )
 
I was pleased when he was chosen pope--he was quite visible as the precedings took place that got him elected to that positioin, and he seemed like a nice guy--but I was a little upset with his attitude towards us Protestants, afterwards.
 
I never pay much attention to the pope really, but it worries me that so many listen to a man that is in many cases too old and ill to string together a sentence
 
I don't pay much attention to the pope. I do respect some things about the Catholic Church, but not all things.
 
I always thought that his hat is too big... why? Not even crowns were/are so large, golden, & ornamented.
 
Sometimes I worry that I secretly annoy people who read my posts on these forums, but they're just too polite to say so.
 
Relena you worry too much!

I know I do...I have social phobias. :rolleyes: :p



Have some random dancing flowers everyone.
Dancing_Flower.gif
Dancing_Flower.gif
Dancing_Flower.gif
Dancing_Flower.gif