Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I jus drew a picture of sonic fighting a ninja turtle..i wounder who would win
 
It's a pretty awesome picture. But I still don't get why you made Sonic lose.
 
Its the red turtle with the two little three bladed sword thingys. Sonic is much faster but turtle dude is better trained in martial arts.
 
I'm not really a ninja turtle fan but I did favor donatello and Sonic well he was just fast and favored gold life/rings.
 
Im not much of a turtle fan either but for some reason im goin through a faze of drawing them and sonic and megaman. Im thinking of making a new comic
 
I've always wanted a pet hedgehog... If someone gave me one as a present, it would be the most awesome present ever.
 
I knew someone with a hedgehog it was like a little spikey hamster.