Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
so is holding your hand on the doorframe of a metal door that closes :p (yeah, I'm ok, but man that did hurt)
 
Norwegians (spelled funny) say yup & mhm just like Mexicans say 'sip & mhm' cool beans. I say 'yeah/yeap' or in spanish I'll say 'si/sip' (pronounced: seep) a lot.
 
lol cool, then we can both drive her insane saying it all the time
 
I like speaking spanish but my terrible memory is mostly used in intra & interpersonal understanding & my vocabulary gets cut off thinking about spanish & english correlation/etymology & relations to interpersonal communication... Hmm & then I say I'm sorry & say yeap.
 
I'm sorry its terribly written, I know. x) Anyway in face to face conversation I'm more of a listener & conversation ender.. apparently my comments end conversations :(
 
it is just that there were too many fancy words for my head to follow after reading code :p
 
Fancy sounds unlike me :o pompous perhaps but not fancy :D Anyway I just mean that I'm generally shy & nervous in public but I get annoyed by putting it so vaguely that I leave you to define shy & nervous. Theres too much meaning behind each word that varies from person to person, especially with,"shyness." Especially with criticized & confused definitions of vocabulary in contemporary (eg. urban dictionaries, slang, uneducated opinions...) cultures, I prefer to explain in detail... *ramble ramble* :D forgiveness please
 
Well, I'll just ignore the confusion and start singing softly to myself in the corner....