Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
As cold as it was here last night (barely above freezing) we half expected it to snow today, but it didn't. YAY
 
It's been kinda nice here but the weather doesn't know what it wants to do; this winter turned out to be pretty, well, dry... A pinch of summer here and there too. And definitely some spring. Heck, even fall, 'cause of the leaves. And tomorrow it might be freezing rain. Whoopee.
 
I bet - I don't have my license yet but I'll probably know what you mean when I do.
 
Isnt a vacuum am lack of air? Doesnt a vacuum cleaner work by suction? Doesnt suction require air???....And why do people say ''hot water heater'' when hot water doesnt need to be heated?????? just sayin
 
Scientific research has been found to be a leading cause for cancer in rats.
 
I never would have thought science to be so harmful... I wonder if it is to anything else in the world?

I was wondering about flying turtles.