Official Randomness Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Better yet - fried onion rings, but with socks mixed in with the onions.

I don't like onion rings, but I might now!
 
If you slice the socks crosswise, you'll end up with sock rings. Throw the toe away; that part is unappetizing. :D :p
 
So...sometimes I feel the desire to have someone to talk to late at night. This stems from a number of things, but basically I just want a little company, you know? So, I searched it on Google once,upon a time, and almost every result came up with depression! What?! Just for wanting to talk to someone?! Lol. I think the Internet does professionals favors...
 
yup. I've never had a dog, but I did have a cat that sometimes acted like one :D
Is it yours?
 
..Noooo...but I'd like to have dogs again one day. Y_Y They are so inspiring...like Hachiko! In any case, they're awesome! Cats are cool too...

Actually, lol, I heard a great analogy about reactions to God in a 'cat' or 'dog' -like manner, but it may be offensive to cat people. =p
 
cat people, lizard people, dog people... all real, but they all pale in comparison to dinosaur people >:3