OK so what on earth is happening in my life!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sarla

Like seriouse i dont have a clue im a total screw up waste of space unwanted person what ever you wanna call me.
All i feel is im here for some perpouse, so im told its cause god loves me but im yet to see this.
All my life ive been trouble pritty much everyday out of my life my mum brought me up in church as all my other brothers and sisters they all turned out fine. Got kicked out of school, shopping centers, activitie centers you name it im barred. I totally started all this when i was 13 when i really turned for worse stopped church and everything, scived school and saw some church on someones tv and i wanted to go.
I went OH MY WORD its awsome i love everyone there and how loved they make you feel. up untill last august i got banned a total of 8 times on the 8th time they said nope sorry its perminent so i was gutted. I did so much to change to get back in and they finally aloud my january this year ive continued to change up untill last thew weeks im back drinking, and doing stupid thing hanging with wrong people church new how well i was doing and now obviously realise how bad im doing so to top off every bad thing going on in my life which is life im perminently banned except this time im never aloud back, im constantly in trouble with police and drinking loads. im so scared of life right now and when my parents find out bout church im dead.
i dunno what to do thought id have a rant on but heck no church i go to accepts me so im banned from loads.
Do i give up hope?
Do i forget bout god?
cause does he really love me?
do i find another church to get kicked out off#??
im so unaccepted anywhere in life home work church why we live to wake up go to work and sleep again life is so pointless.
and im not trying to put christians off its all genuine i just dont no where im going anymore and need someone to talk to.

M

Meridoc

Like seriouse i dont have a clue im a total screw up waste of space unwanted person what ever you wanna call me.All i feel is im here for some perpouse, so im told its cause god loves me but im yet to see this.
First and foremost you are not a waste of space. God does love you, part of that is letting you, and I, make our own choices. God never promised that life would be easy, in fact, he all but promised the opposite. "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

All my life ive been trouble pritty much everyday out of my life my mum brought me up in church as all my other brothers and sisters they all turned out fine. Got kicked out of school, shopping centers, activitie centers you name it im barred. I totally started all this when i was 13 when i really turned for worse stopped church and everything, scived school and saw some church on someones tv and i wanted to go.
I went OH MY WORD its awsome i love everyone there and how loved they make you feel. up untill last august i got banned a total of 8 times on the 8th time they said nope sorry its perminent so i was gutted. I did so much to change to get back in and they finally aloud my january this year ive continued to change up untill last thew weeks im back drinking, and doing stupid thing hanging with wrong people church new how well i was doing and now obviously realise how bad im doing so to top off every bad thing going on in my life which is life im perminently banned except this time im never aloud back, im constantly in trouble with police and drinking loads. im so scared of life right now and when my parents find out bout church im dead.
It sounds like you have had a rough time and made some wrong choices, but who hasn't I could spend pages and pages listing all my mistakes. I am truly sorry that you ran into a church that believes that they should ban anyone. We as the people of God are meant to be a light to a dark world, and how can we do that if we reject those we are supposed to love! I hope you don't get completely put off by this negative experience, remember we all make mistakes.

i dunno what to do thought id have a rant on but heck no church i go to accepts me so im banned from loads.
Do i give up hope?
Do i forget bout god?
cause does he really love me?
do i find another church to get kicked out off#??
im so unaccepted anywhere in life home work church why we live to wake up go to work and sleep again life is so pointless.
and im not trying to put christians off its all genuine i just dont no where im going anymore and need someone to talk to.
I truly hope you don't give up home life is screwed up, but that doesn't mean that God doesn't love you. I am here to talk anytime you to. Please respond here if you wish but you can feel free to message me privately. I am here and will not give up on you, ban you, ignore you or treat you bad, this I promise.

Hugs,
Steven

M

Melleah

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't give up on God! He will help you along the way! I'm sorry I don't have more to say, I'm pretty awful with advice. But God loves you for sure.