Okay, single boys.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Really? I always thought it was really him!

M

MidniteWelder

She thinks he's a hot boy and wants to see him in his true glory to recognize him for all he is without anything covering who he is.
(metaphorically speaking of course)

:p

M

MidniteWelder

Oh great. :rolleyes:
Then I'd be forever known as the guy that said some boy was hot
Well played Angie

Last edited:
T

Tintin

For some reason I saw it as her trying to say Jeremy wasn't being himself. That's why I found her post rather rude.

J

jeremyPJ

that's kind of how I took it too...I don't mean to mislead anyone, quite the contrary. I am who I am (unmasked lol!)
I guess the reason I come off "that way" (I think I know what you're meaning...), is because when I lived "for the world", I was stuck always playing someone else's game. And never measuring up.

Since I've found the Lord, I don't play anyone's games, I am just me. And I love the Lord. And my family...But I don't let predators in anymore. I think most folks here have an idea by now in their lives of the kind of people I'm referring to as "predators". The kind who drain you, and leave you destroyed while they go on their evil way, laughing their butts off.
If you wish to pm me, feel free- You will find a very friendly, warm, honest man. Take Care...I'll take my mask off after we meet!

U

Ugly

The OPs pic reminds my of my old youth pastors wife. Weird. Took me a minute to figure out who she reminded me of.

D

Danny_Night

Cmon Washedbythewater she is Innocent she just said what she felt whats wrong in that. I advice its good to date a christian guy than dating a secular guy because she has faith that a christian Guy loves God first and he would keep her happy. I'm sorry if anyone was rude to you Washedbythewater. My advice would be ask God what you desire that you are looking for a faithful Guy.Question yourself why you need a guy coz Marriage is a Huge commitment you can't play with some's feelings. Ask yourself if you are ready for the responsibility. You may not be answered immediately but God will surely give you the best because he is the best and he knows the best. I pray Holy spirit will lead you in every step you take Washedbythewater.

J

Jullianna

I hope this thread goes away and that we all pray for the OP. It makes me sad to read it. :(

M

MidniteWelder

I hope this thread goes away and that we all pray for the OP. It makes me sad to read it. :(
Expecting others to alter their actions to please you.
You may want to see someone about that issue.

J

Jullianna

grace.png

niceguyJ

Feb 5, 2011
Wow....Rude...ridiculous...Those are just a couple of words coming to mind here.

James 1:19-26 (NKJV)
[SUP]19 [/SUP]So then,[SUP][a][/SUP] my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; [SUP]20 [/SUP]for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
[SUP]21 [/SUP]Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
[SUP]22 [/SUP]But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. [SUP]23 [/SUP]For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; [SUP]24 [/SUP]for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. [SUP]25 [/SUP]But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
[SUP]26 [/SUP]If anyone among you[SUP][b][/SUP] thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless.

I'd love to see this thread deleted...

J

Jullianna

Wow....Rude...ridiculous...Those are just a couple of words coming to mind here.

James 1:19-26 (NKJV)
[SUP]19 [/SUP]So then,[SUP][a][/SUP] my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; [SUP]20 [/SUP]for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
[SUP]21 [/SUP]Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
[SUP]22 [/SUP]But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. [SUP]23 [/SUP]For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; [SUP]24 [/SUP]for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. [SUP]25 [/SUP]But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
[SUP]26 [/SUP]If anyone among you[SUP][b][/SUP] thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless.

I'd love to see this thread deleted...
bless you...........

M

MidniteWelder

You're right. :)
Mods...go ahead and delete the thread.

U

Ugly

you should study sociology and psychology why are you so strung up i meant no harm and was not twisting anything

people will have the tendecy to withdraw and not enhance who the think they are to gain attention
Actually i do read on psychology.
And i see once again you chose to take my words wrong. So with your inability to respond to whats Actually said, among other things, i can see i won't waste more time on this.

J

jeremyPJ

I think this thread needs closed. lol
this one went astray in so many ways I do believe...

J

Jullianna

Why don't we just post on some of the more edifying threads and let this one die? :)

stop posting.png