George passed also (15 years ago), so only Paul and Ringo are still walking this world.
I am in tears just looking at all these wonderful images from over the years of the collaborations between John and Paul. They were quite the pairing
My two favorite songs by Elvis are Suspicious Minds and Burning Love.The only old(ish) rock 'n' roll that I really listen to is Elvis...and as a man I can't say that I agree with him. he was a darn good singer though!
Men always want to blame some womanAnd in came the female species and messed it all up for them.......
Suspicious Minds and In The Ghetto were two of my favesMy two favorite songs by Elvis are Suspicious Minds and Burning Love.![]()
Everytime this post rolls back around, I smile at the modern stuff you kids are calling "Rock."
Eyh, it's not my fault most good music died before I was bornBlame the bands
Was it called rock and roll in those long ago days of yore?A lot of the really good stuff died before even I was born.
I will never forget the night at karaoke when a young man got up and sang Limelight with no lyrics to follow on the screen... he did an amazing job! They used to play in basement bars around my home town when I was in high school and college.Love me some Rush.
![]()
Everytime this post rolls back around, I smile at the modern stuff you kids are calling "Rock."
I saw these guys life in 2000 as part of a 5fm party. I am not a metal fan but man they rocked da house![]()