On this Virus from China

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
anytime a population 'eats' = bats=rats=dogs=cats=snakes=swine=sickness,
this is what these Asian people EAT = the spreading of disease.
REMEMBER, (rats and bubonic plague)???

This is spread via human to human contact at this point.

Some are guessing this came from the original sars virus from a bat mutating and jumping to another animal and then jumping to humans which can now be passed human to human.

However, with the close proximity of two Chinese labs where they work on (and potentially weaponize) viruses to the Wuhan market coupled with the 14 day incubation period wherein the disease can be spread (a wet dream for any government weaponizing any virus) there will be conspiracy theories concerning this.

To he honest, I'm not at all convinced this didn't come straight out of a Chinese lab... a one off mutation with these markers?

Yep, I'm personally going to have to be convinced at this point this was somehow a natural mutation....

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
Also - the speed of which the Chinese have already provided genome sequencing for the virus? lol... that speed was blindingly fast..

I find that a tad suspect too coming from the Chinese.. it's easy to imagine they already had the sequencing done..

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I remember having read an article over twenty years ago speaking of the potential mortality rates internationally with a "super bug". Obviously, end results can vary dramatically depending on origination point (major city or rural area) and incubation period but regardless the potential for huge mortality rates internationally has increased exponentially in spite of advances in medicine because of the dramatic increase in rapid international travel over the decades.

I've seen that (at least in some Asian nations) the concern is great enough about this bug that they have closed their borders for inbound international travelers.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

Reports are wide spread as any search engine will show you.

Tourist hit by coronavirus
One market, named South China Seafood Market, was pinpointed as the centre of the outbreak and was shut down on Jan 1. The man who died had been a customer at that market.

China Coronavirus Is Now Halfway To SARS

China coronavirus: Fears outbreak is linked to bat soup [bat soup! Yeah, but, it's China after all. They have an annual dog meat festival so go figure they'd also serve up bats. Maybe this is the Bats revenge."You put me in hot water, I put you in morgue!"
"I'm here all week."

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
(Psa 91:3-7)

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Three people and more by now I'm sure, have been tested for the virus and they're in Scotland.A chemist there, pharmacy to us, sold out of surgical masks a day after that was made public there.

And, Facial Masks Sell Out in China as New Virus Spreads
The best way to combat virus is to wash hands regularly, and if you sneeze, or those around you may tend to do, carry a tissue with you at all times. This is so as to capture your own sneeze and cover your nose and mouth when others sneeze.
Face masks, and surgical gloves when in public is a bit extreme. But then again, so too is this new virus.
Can't help but think this is a man made weapon of sorts.

7seasrekeyed

Three people and more by now I'm sure, have been tested for the virus and they're in Scotland.A chemist there, pharmacy to us, sold out of surgical masks a day after that was made public there.

The best way to combat virus is to wash hands regularly, and if you sneeze, or those around you may tend to do, carry a tissue with you at all times. This is so as to capture your own sneeze and cover your nose and mouth when others sneeze.
Face masks, and surgical gloves when in public is a bit extreme. But then again, so too is this new virus.

I am raising an eyebrow on this while people buy up the masks:

Killer coronavirus could be spread through the EYES: Chinese doctor says he caught the SARS-like infection because he wasn't wearing protective goggles

more

read about it on several different sites

but washing hands etc is something I do anyway...and always rule #1 for prevention

apparently your washroom toilet has less germs than those grocery carts where they sit baby Karen when shopping :eek:

(you prob know that)

E

EleventhHour

Coronavirus is cold virus... anyone who has a cold has probably had a corona virus... this is a new more virulent strand.. any cold virus can enter through the eyes.... the problem is people wear face masks but will still rub their eyes.

Virus mutate and exchange genetic information.... highly doubt anyone had to invent this in a lab, unless there is some money to be made like a vaccine.

People stood in line for hours for the H1NI vaccine a pandemic that never happened.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Coronavirus is cold virus... anyone who has a cold has probably had a corona virus... this is a new more virulent strand.. any cold virus can enter through the eyes.... the problem is people wear face masks but will still rub their eyes.

Virus mutate and exchange genetic information.... highly doubt anyone had to invent this in a lab, unless there is some money to be made like a vaccine.

People stood in line for hours for the H1NI vaccine a pandemic that never happened.
One could say this isn't a pandemic that never arrives. China has lost over 120 thousand people to this virus. Hundreds of thousand are quarantined, and 2.8 million are already infected. And of course those numbers will go up as time goes by.

Definition of Coronavirus

Fear will cause people to concede to being vaccinated against that which scares them. How many people died due to the H1N1 vaccine?
How many people died due to the flu shot itself, each year? And if the patients health is already compromised they can die just from the shot itself.
2017 Over 100 Seniors Die After Receiving Flu Shot During Study

Big Pharma – The history of Pharmaceutical Companies (Pharma-Cartel)

How many people have died from the flu?
Flu shots only address the known viral agents of the current flu that is at issue for a community. It doesn't preclude a person from getting a strain that is yet unknown in the lab.

CDC Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report

Washington Times = Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

E

EleventhHour

One could say this isn't a pandemic that never arrives. China has lost over 120 thousand people to this virus. Hundreds of thousand are quarantined, and 2.8 million are already infected. And of course those numbers will go up as time goes by.

Fear will cause people to concede to being vaccinated against that which scares them. How many people died due to the H1N1 vaccine?
How many people died due to the flu shot itself, each year? And if the patients health is already compromised they can die just from the shot itself.

Flu shots only address the known viral agents of the current flu that is at issue for a community. It doesn't preclude a person from getting a strain that is yet unknown in the lab.

Washington Times = Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

So they create a biological weapon and share the code with the rest of the world.:unsure:

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I am raising an eyebrow on this while people buy up the masks:

Killer coronavirus could be spread through the EYES: Chinese doctor says he caught the SARS-like infection because he wasn't wearing protective goggles

more

read about it on several different sites

but washing hands etc is something I do anyway...and always rule #1 for prevention

apparently your washroom toilet has less germs than those grocery carts where they sit baby Karen when shopping :eek:

(you prob know that)
I do know that. I know the germ wipes that many stores offer at their cart section are good to wipe down the cart handle, cart seat, baby or no. Bringing your own baby pad to put in that seat is ideal as we know, babies put anything they can reach in their mouth. How many of us have seen babies teething on the cart handle as mommy shops nearby?
The down side of antiviral wipes is, they can tax the immune system and weaken it. The largest organ of the human body is the skin. Everything absorbed through skin of the body , hands, feet, scalp, goes into the blood stream.

Bring your own homemade wipes if you're able. Secured in a zip lock bag, there are herbal cleanser recipes we can make at home. Soak paper towels , wring them out almost fully, then fold them into the bag.

An airborne virus such as this, it's always wise to cover the mucous membranes. Eyes, nose, mouth. Even the protective eye wear that's sold for very cheap at a Walmart would help. Some even look like glasses. There are wrap around sunglasses too.

The best defense against a virus is to take zinc supplements. Always with food as it can be very upsetting on an empty stomach. Zinc is a tissue purifier, among other benefits. It's especially recommended for males, sexually active or not, for their personal reproductive health.
And again, always with food, or milk.

Antibiotic herbs that are great defenders against virus include Pau D Arco and Olive Leaf Extract.
Keep in mind that antibiotics do not work on virus. They're chemically unable to do this. While those herbs can and do.
Standardized extract is best because the ratio of the medicinal benefits are stronger than with regular leaf, root, or flower formulas. SE guarantees the medicinal parts of the plant in any herb is all that is in the capsule.

Praying for blessings and good health for all.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
So they create a biological weapon and share the code with the rest of the world.:unsure:
No, actually the word is that this particular one was stolen from a lab in Canada. Someone in China's lab screwed up. Or, worst case scenario, they released it so as to see what effects it would have and on the poorest parts of the nation.

China is of course Communist, as we know. There one is either rich, or literally dirt poor. (Anyone remember the book & movie , "The Good Earth"? Dirt for dinner. Mixed with water, its soup. Is it any wonder bat soup made the news there? :( )

E

EleventhHour

No, actually the word is that this particular one was stolen from a lab in Canada. Someone in China's lab screwed up. Or, worst case scenario, they released it so as to see what effects it would have and on the poorest parts of the nation.

China is of course Communist, as we know. There one is either rich, or literally dirt poor. (Anyone remember the book & movie , "The Good Earth"? Dirt for dinner. Mixed with water, its soup. Is it any wonder bat soup made the news there? :( )
China has a mixed economy and since they privatized some sectors of the economy the do have a burgeoning middle class.
Prior to that yes things were very bad.

Not sure about it being stolen from Canada...this has not been substantiated

7seasrekeyed

ain't nobody gonna talk me into a flu shot

call me a hick

don't care

as long as I don't look like a hick :whistle:

7seasrekeyed

I do know that. I know the germ wipes that many stores offer at their cart section are good to wipe down the cart handle, cart seat, baby or no. Bringing your own baby pad to put in that seat is ideal as we know, babies put anything they can reach in their mouth. How many of us have seen babies teething on the cart handle as mommy shops nearby?
The down side of antiviral wipes is, they can tax the immune system and weaken it. The largest organ of the human body is the skin. Everything absorbed through skin of the body , hands, feet, scalp, goes into the blood stream.

Bring your own homemade wipes if you're able. Secured in a zip lock bag, there are herbal cleanser recipes we can make at home. Soak paper towels , wring them out almost fully, then fold them into the bag.

An airborne virus such as this, it's always wise to cover the mucous membranes. Eyes, nose, mouth. Even the protective eye wear that's sold for very cheap at a Walmart would help. Some even look like glasses. There are wrap around sunglasses too.

The best defense against a virus is to take zinc supplements. Always with food as it can be very upsetting on an empty stomach. Zinc is a tissue purifier, among other benefits. It's especially recommended for males, sexually active or not, for their personal reproductive health.
And again, always with food, or milk.

Antibiotic herbs that are great defenders against virus include Pau D Arco and Olive Leaf Extract.
Keep in mind that antibiotics do not work on virus. They're chemically unable to do this. While those herbs can and do.
Standardized extract is best because the ratio of the medicinal benefits are stronger than with regular leaf, root, or flower formulas. SE guarantees the medicinal parts of the plant in any herb is all that is in the capsule.

Praying for blessings and good health for all.

haha...you sound worse than my husband

I'm already into the zinc and have been for years ... along with a few others things cause it seems I had a bit of a suppressed immune system...always getting whatever was making the rounds....fine when you are in grade school....mommy I don't feel good....but a bummer as an adult. my husband's cooking leaves something to be desired :cautious:

that's a purty good post y'all got there missy (y) great info

7seasrekeyed

what I heard also but you cannot find too much about that online...at least I didn't

who knew. swimming or souping? bats should not be on anyone's menu, but then
we have supermarkets groaning under the food load