One Of The Hardest Battles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

nene798

Oct 20, 2017
One of the hardest battles is A relationship between two people who are in love. We all know that storms come and there are many and sometimes this happens in A way that is unexpected. I believe this is one of the reasons God said put our trust in him for all things. I am married for 26 years now and we have never been separated, but there has been so many things that have tried to knock us down and is still trying daily. We must hold on to love, but sometimes it's hard, luckily God is always their to help us and this is why my husband and I have made it this far and are spiritually and financially successful. With God all things are possible.

Attachments

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Congrats, by the grace of God, on a successful marriage. Indeed, with God all things are possible.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
I know that at some point God makes two people into one. I am betting you know exactly what I mean. It never gets easy but it does get stronger.

Rogo

Nov 21, 2021
One of the hardest battles is A relationship between two people who are in love. We all know that storms come and there are many and sometimes this happens in A way that is unexpected. I believe this is one of the reasons God said put our trust in him for all things. I am married for 26 years now and we have never been separated, but there has been so many things that have tried to knock us down and is still trying daily. We must hold on to love, but sometimes it's hard, luckily God is always their to help us and this is why my husband and I have made it this far and are spiritually and financially successful. With God all things are possible.
Congrats on staying 26yrs strong, I have been hurting as I messed up and lost the love of my life, I wish I had known myself, traits and God earlier before I met her, I wish I had been a better person in general, the man I am will never mess up and let her go, but now she'sss gone and ive prayed o God to have her forgive me but I think this is one prayer he is not answering.
I have to accept the hard truth I've lost her.
I am very happy for you.

nene798

Oct 20, 2017
Congrats on staying 26yrs strong, I have been hurting as I messed up and lost the love of my life, I wish I had known myself, traits and God earlier before I met her, I wish I had been a better person in general, the man I am will never mess up and let her go, but now she'sss gone and ive prayed o God to have her forgive me but I think this is one prayer he is not answering.
I have to accept the hard truth I've lost her.
I am very happy for you.
Thank you and I understand, we live and learn sometimes things don't go the way we planned, but God always have A plan and will make it better for each of us when we have difficulties.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Congrats on 26 years together, my wife and I are in our 25th.
I am so glad love covers a multitude of sins. I have also learned that forgiveness, and not carrying a grudge brings us both over a lot of troubles. Having the Lord over our lives is awesome as well!

nene798

Oct 20, 2017
Congrats on 26 years together, my wife and I are in our 25th.
I am so glad love covers a multitude of sins. I have also learned that forgiveness, and not carrying a grudge brings us both over a lot of troubles. Having the Lord over our lives is awesome as well!
Amen, thanks for sharing and congrats!

Oct 5, 2021
Wow thats super great!! And may the Grace of God be upon you together to see your 50th in marriage!!!!!!