One question you could ask Jesus.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
If you were away with Jesus in the same room and he says "You can ask me one question and we can discuss"

What would your question be?

This may come across as selfish and inward looking but if I was sat with Jesus in the flesh my question would be.

Jesus do you really love me as I am?

Dec 12, 2013
Can I use my one question to ask you 1,000,000 questions hahahah

Dec 12, 2013
so like, are you coming back soon?
To God, who inhabits eternity while not being subject to time as we know it....it is already here....

1000 years is as...

a. But yesterday
b. A watch in the night
c. A day

C

CandieM

"What are a few of your favorite things?"

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Can I use my one question to ask you 1,000,000 questions hahahah
There is always one and it had to be you:)

You can ask 1,000,000 in eternity.
In fact you can ask a googleplex of questions.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
" What words did you write in the sand that convicted those vindictive, self-righteous people so much that they put their stones down and walked away?"

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
" What words did you write in the sand that convicted those vindictive, self-righteous people so much that they put their stones down and walked away?"
This is a most profound question and could change the dynamic in the understanding of scripture. Another question to ask is what did the Seven Thunders mentioned in Revelation tell John but told him to not write it down? Paul was told some things too in a vision that he was not permitted to speak about. All of these things will one day be revealed. There is the bible to enable the understanding and application of the Word of God but these things that were spoken and written but not revealed will provide a more complete understanding, possibly regarding who enters the Kingdom of God and who doesn't. Nothing that is revealed will contradict what has been written but will lead to a more full and deep understanding of intent and purpose.

T

theanointedsinner

I'm sure dcon can really convict many out of self-righteous, sinless perfectionistic, work-salvationistic ways with that one ammo, and if it's God's will for letting dcon know, he would have done so, either that or, not the right time yet, and God have another purpose in mind

Feb 28, 2016
why, Holy Creator, did You choose 'us', and share and give us' a part of Your Holy Spirit/Life -
and separate us from ALL of Your other creations to give us a part of the knowledge of Yourself???
not to mention Your Holy Laws, given to us so that we could never totally destroy ourselves???

Love/gratefulness is not a 'worldly' used word, yet You have chosen to give a few of us the true meaning
of this most precious 'gift and allow us to live our lives each and every day' in this way...

Thank You Father for bestowing something so un-worldly that most of us could never possibly understand,
or comprehend, but something that we are oh so thankful and grateful for, for enlightening us of our Holy deliverance',

This is our True Faith in our True Heavenly Father,,,,
This is why we would rather die than live...

L

LPT

First stoop or second stoop