Well personally I believe the rapture takes place before this happens.
I hope the rapture takes place tonight.
Well personally I believe the rapture takes place before this happens.
Its God that runs the whole show. People on site seem to view God and Satan as equals. They are not Satan is Gods instrument He is like a Dog on a flexi lead. He can do only what God allows him to do
Have you noticed the logo for skull and bones is asymmetrical? There have been some who have reported that these elites think they have blood ties to the nephalem. There’s quite a bit to it but that’s the basics.
I’m not surprised. Everything of them links back to Freemasonry.Have you noticed the logo for skull and bones is asymmetrical? There have been some who have reported that these elites think they have blood ties to the nephalem. There’s quite a bit to it but that’s the basics.
You’re not the only one on this. It’s quite evident here in NZ as well, they’re starting to remove the smaller banks and looks as though they will eventually keep one centralised bank to coincide with the whole “one currency” concept. I know they are also slowly encouraging people to make all transactions electronic and will eventually wipe out the “note” and replace it with the “chip”.Come to think of it, I think the whole world may already be under a new world order, it just is not yet official. So maybe unofficially we already are.
I don't know if others think as I do on this, but I cannot help but feel with many of these leaders we have today, it feels as if these so called leaders, who in my opinion are really puppets, are following a script given to them. How else does one explain the world getting more and more messed up, don't really see solutions to problems but more problems created.
I don't know too much about other countries except for what I read and research, but I know here in Australia, it has been getting worse and worse.
To those from Canada, what is going on there? Not that long ago I listened to a video clip of that Canadian PM to the "peoplekind" reference. Peoplekind? Not like the word mankind because of the word man, so use peoplekind instead? This is ridiculous.
Actually I like some feedback from the Canadians here, and can you verify something for me. It is this C-16 bill I have heard about. Can parents actually lose their children if they don't support this gender identity theory garbage? What if other countries in the world was to adopt such a law into their already existing laws? Could literally see traditional family structure being flushed down the toilet.
You’re not the only one on this. It’s quite evident here in NZ as well, they’re starting to remove the smaller banks and looks as though they will eventually keep one centralised bank to coincide with the whole “one currency” concept. I know they are also slowly encouraging people to make all transactions electronic and will eventually wipe out the “note” and replace it with the “chip”.
Yes, apps is a big thing here too. What do you know about the FEMA Camps?Interesting you should say that, encouraging people to do more and more electronic transactions. And it is not just the funds transfer one does online from their bank account to another persons bank account.
What I have been noticing now is to promote payment methods that use mobile phone apps. This is the big step towards having people to accept a implantable device as the last method to engage in business transactions. And the thing is, this is gaining popularity. Contactless payment technology is a big step towards the cashless society. Many young ones of today, especially of this generation will most likely see implant technology for the payment of goods and services as another step to carry less in their pockets. And chances are, many will be brainwashed into accepting such implants, with the mentality like "if you got nothing to hide you got nothing to worry about". Only those with a functional brain, that are able to think for themselves, and can read in between the lines can truly see where we are headed with such a technology. Once people accept such a implant, I think "S.M.A.R.T Biological Drones" would be a fairly accurate description. After all, we are seeing a system created before our very own eyes where people are being conditioned to become like robots, and what do robots do, they do what they are programmed to do. And in my opinion Political Correctness and the elimination of speech that has gender specific pronouns is the beginning to what I call "Mental Reconditioning/Brainwashing".
Yes, apps is a big thing here too. What do you know about the FEMA Camps?
So Im not one given to conspiracy theory but I do believe that the anti-Christ will set up a one world gov't. I was watching the lady on youtube and thought it was interesting enough to share. Its about an hour long on the subject I mentioned. If you are interested in last days prophesy you will enjoy this. Made me think for sure.
Just to be clear, you’re referring to The Elites/Secret Society/Illuminati?FEMA camps, I do not know a whole heap about them. Heard about them. On Wikipedia there is a conspiracy theory article about them.
So I cannot comment much on FEMA.
However, what I do know is that with the direction this world is headed, is that once the "New World Order" or "Cashless Society" comes into force, it stands to reason that there have to be sorting facility/storage facility of some kind to separate those who want to be part of the NWO from those who refuse to join.
Can either be a functional drone in society, or be retired from society. To put another way, take the money or the box (with the box most likely being a coffin in this case). If people cannot be persuaded (or bribed) into joining the cashless society, there really is only one other option left.
Just to be clear, you’re referring to The Elites/Secret Society/Illuminati?
I read the book the 13 Bloodlines Of Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier and what interesting to find that all the Presidents of USA are related in one way or another. There’s a whole chart tree that explains each of them. But yes, the NWO has control of everything and for those who deny the “chip” (mark of the Beast) will probably be faced with persecution. This will test our faith as Christians.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. They are all the same. But a matter of time? It’s already happening. Has been for years. They’re just becoming more visible to society today especially using the celeb, entertainment or music platform to draw in the younger genorations. But that’s nothing new. Our question is, are we (Christians) visible enough to share the Gospel to those who are lost (yes including The Elites) ? Are we doing enough as ambassadors of Christ to shine Gods light on those who are living in corruption and manipulation of the enemy?Secret Society, Illuminati, The Elites, really means the same thing. So the question today is who really controls the planet? Are the governments in the world under some kind of control by a "shadow government"? That is another conspiracy theory that is listed on Wikipedia.
Everything we are seeing, one world government, new world order, ultimately will lead to this moment - enforcement/compulsory requirements for people to accept the Mark of the Beast. Join the system or be an outcast. It all ties in. It is just a matter of time.
And there’s movies that depict these types of events. Subliminal messages all over.See one thing that has got me thinking with this "big brother technology", is it for the well being for everyone or for something else?
In a world order where everyone is monitored 24/7, and a world order where there are values that have to be followed, then the only reasons I can think of for such a technology is to weed out people who do not agree with society values and to have such "disruptive elements" removed from society.
This One World Gov't is by design, and as with all societies, there has to be law and order, BUT from a moral point of view, not all laws are morally right. This is the problem. It is the passing of immoral laws on a worldly scale that is the problem, with penalties in place for those who don't obey such laws.
In my opinion, those with a high moral character, rock solid in their foundation of truth (that is real truth, not this worldly generated fairy tales nonsense), and know what is right and what is wrong, will not compromise on their beliefs will be able to withstand all the brainwashing thrown at them. It is these kind of people that represent the biggest threat and danger to a society where people have been brainwashed to accept the garbage they have been fed.
A society of brainwashed citizens amounts to a society of citizens that have been lobotomized in one way or another. And this is where we are headed. I think "spiritual lobotomy" of the citizens concerned would be a fair assessment for such a society.