Online friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
So there's this guy I used to know...

A small part of me still misses him. I don't know why...I just wish I had some answers as to how we met that first night.

What do you think about all this?
You´re human an tender.

I myself, an old man, miss those I have liked here on CC.

W

Witness45

I'm just getting back from losing all internet access for 5 months. Stuff like that happens too ya know...

R

Rosesrock

Exscuse me but do you actually HAVE PTSD? For all these years I didn't know WHAT was going on I was confused as to why I COULD NOT LET GO and then today I find out. I am making progress and I am doing the best I can with what I have.

To the general public: I AM SICK OF PEOPLE BEING LIKE "Have you moved on yet? Have you moved on yet? You should move on. You need to move on!" I'M WORKING ON IT! PTSD IS COMPLICATED AND I CAN'T ALWAYS AVOID MY TRIGGERS! SO INSTEAD OF MAKING ME FEEL CRAZY HOW ABOUT SOME SUPPORT INSTEAD!!

I have had one heck of a week and I am just DONE listening to this!!!

I appologize for being mean but LET ME GO AT MY OWN PACE!!!
*sigh* ik. And as well meaning as people maybe 1) it can't stop a PTSD trigger 2) one of the things I liked about Brian was that he didn't spit Bible verses and cliches at me or tell me what to do. He just listened to me and would tell me how sorry he was to be hearing that. He would validate and affirm me and then he would cheer me up with a joke or snarky remark....you don't have to make jokes but please don't spit verses and "Christian thinking" at me in an emotionally charged post unless I ask for it because chances are it's just gonna make things worse....honestly I have heard it alllllll before so it begins to sound like a record playing over and over and over.
I apologize for offending you, i was just answering your questions.

presidente

May 29, 2013
I also don't understand why he would say stuff like "This is an ordained friendship" and "you're my friend" and "I still care about you." and "You encouraged me so much" when all that stuff probably wasn't even true.
Maybe those were his feelings, and he may have other reasons for blocking you.Or maybe he's gone through some emotional things, and he remembers spending time with you when you were going through a rough time emotionally and maybe he thinks you'll want that kind of help again and he doesn't feel up to it.

Is there any chance he has a jealous girlfriend who doesn't like him having close relationships with other girls?