Onto the next

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seanoflongbeach

Well-known member
Aug 14, 2025
483
277
63
Long Beach
www.lnk.bio
Well, I just completely abandoned and deleted everything music wise that I had on the internet….even deleted all music software.

i also deleted every social media account I had up, just cause I don’t see the point in having them.

Just wondering what is next in this journey.

If you guys can pray that this gift of grace I have doesn’t go to waste, I’d appreciate it.

Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen and resto
I hope you aren't being too harsh on yourself for whatever reason. I have stopped many a project and looking back on some, I really shouldn't have. What would you like to work on next? :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
I hope you aren't being too harsh on yourself for whatever reason. I have stopped many a project and looking back on some, I really shouldn't have. What would you like to work on next? :)

I think maybe an ESV Chronological Bible reading podcast, starting in John and working my way to Revelation.

Not really sure though.

Maybe I’ll have enough courage to sing? Not sure.

I am kinda being pretty hard on myself.

I watched a video about the anti-Christ, AI and Deception and what I was doing with the AI Christian songs I was creating was pretty much deception.

It wasn’t real Holy Spirit filled vocals like I planned in the first place.

I pretty much did what was easy for me, instead of do the hard work to get the result I wanted.

Maybe I’ll have real vocals in music in the future but I just can’t live with myself having the AI vocals up.
 
Hmmm... I think if you are using your gifts and talents for the glory of God and making Him known, then it's alright to keep on doing them, right?
 
I think maybe an ESV Chronological Bible reading podcast, starting in John and working my way to Revelation.
Not sure how familiar you are with it, but maybe consider utilizing expository teaching as you go through it chronologically. Not sure what view you hold to, but Dr Chuck Missler does a phenomenal job going through Jude and Revelation touching upon several "origins" that might be helpful in getting started.

He goes over different views of Revelation and of course where he leans. Also does really well with intertwining the Old and New Testaments
 
Not sure how familiar you are with it, but maybe consider utilizing expository teaching as you go through it chronologically. Not sure what view you hold to, but Dr Chuck Missler does a phenomenal job going through Jude and Revelation touching upon several "origins" that might be helpful in getting started.

He goes over different views of Revelation and of course where he leans. Also does really well with intertwining the Old and New Testaments

I appreciate the suggestion @ConfirmByDoing sounds like it would be a great listen.

I found that a simple Bible reading is what most beginners want to hear.

I think maybe in the future, I would do something more technical but to be honest, I’m not really a technical kind of guy to be honest. (At least not at the moment)

I’m no Luke, that is for sure.

I’m more like a Mark when it comes to writing and thought process. Very simple, beginner type.

I will say this though…if the book I’ll be using has study notes, I will be reading those study notes; maybe not along with the podcast but may a second video and/or audio.

But still, this is all speculation.

I really want to pray about all of this and see what God really wants me to do in this new season of life.
 
I appreciate the suggestion @ConfirmByDoing sounds like it would be a great listen.

I found that a simple Bible reading is what most beginners want to hear.

I think maybe in the future, I would do something more technical but to be honest, I’m not really a technical kind of guy to be honest. (At least not at the moment)

I’m no Luke, that is for sure.

I’m more like a Mark when it comes to writing and thought process. Very simple, beginner type.

I will say this though…if the book I’ll be using has study notes, I will be reading those study notes; maybe not along with the podcast but may a second video and/or audio.

But still, this is all speculation.

I really want to pray about all of this and see what God really wants me to do in this new season of life.
I have an ESV study Bible. It's really good, but turned back to the NASB. I think after more archeological digs over the last 2-3 decades, it's being seen as a little more accurate. But I think the ESV is still very accurate. I think right behind the NASB
 
I have an ESV study Bible. It's really good, but turned back to the NASB. I think after more archeological digs over the last 2-3 decades, it's being seen as a little more accurate. But I think the ESV is still very accurate. I think right behind the NASB

Thanks for that information.

I actually have the ESV Chronological, so I’d most likely be using that.

It’s good to know that information though.

You’d think they would keep all bibles up to date with all of these archeological digs happening…especially with having their entire Bible on a computer. Might not be a very simple edit but I couldn’t imagine it being super difficult to translate from one Bible to the next with today’s technology…I understand there might be more that goes into it than just that.

I guess I have to be happy with using the ESV translation (if reading the Bible as a podcast is God’s will for me)

I created one episode of a Chronological Bible podcast and it was the 3rd most popular Christian podcast in Afghanistan that month on Apple Podcasts. (I figure reaching a place like Afghanistan is amazing for the kingdom…even though it can place a huge target on me…probably worth it though).
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConfirmByDoing
I don't have any social media accounts besides this site. Don't waste my time scrolling a smart phone for texts either. Exactly, what's the point? I will indeed pray that your gift of grace does not go wasted.
 
I created one episode of a Chronological Bible podcast and it was the 3rd most popular Christian podcast in Afghanistan that month on Apple Podcasts. (I figure reaching a place like Afghanistan is amazing for the kingdom…even though it can place a huge target on me…probably worth it though).
That's awesome man! And yes, keep your Spiritual guard up. The spiritual attack is very real on those looking to lead and teach.
 
I don't have any social media accounts besides this site. Don't waste my time scrolling a smart phone for texts either. Exactly, what's the point? I will indeed pray that your gift of grace does not go wasted.

Thank you @tourist

I only have maybe a handful of people I text on my phone.

I was thinking podcast or singing in songs but ultimately, I want to be guided by God and sometimes that means opening doors and trying things out.
 
Thank you @tourist

I only have maybe a handful of people I text on my phone.

I was thinking podcast or singing in songs but ultimately, I want to be guided by God and sometimes that means opening doors and trying things out.
That podcast idea sounds promising. Perhaps you could be like Mr. Roger's and sing a little spiritual uplifting song each podcast. Nothing wrong with texting a handful of people either, I just don't seem to have the energy or desire to do so.
 
That's awesome man! And yes, keep your Spiritual guard up. The spiritual attack is very real on those looking to lead and teach.

I’ve experienced so many spiritual attacks this past year from the enemy, it’s insane.

But

“A righteous man gets knocked down 7 times and gets back up 8”

I just keep getting up and taking more beatings.
 
Well, I just completely abandoned and deleted everything music wise that I had on the internet….even deleted all music software.

i also deleted every social media account I had up, just cause I don’t see the point in having them.

Just wondering what is next in this journey.

If you guys can pray that this gift of grace I have doesn’t go to waste, I’d appreciate it.

Thank you.
Dear Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy upon Sean's life. And Your gift in music for him to share Your Word with others. Maybe this is a season to rejuvenate and prepare him for his next assignment. I'm sure his talents won't go to waste, but perhaps in addition to what You have in store for him next. Please impart on him Your discernment and patience in this time to wisely seek Your will for him now. In Jesus name, Amen
 
That podcast idea sounds promising. Perhaps you could be like Mr. Roger's and sing a little spiritual uplifting song each podcast. Nothing wrong with texting a handful of people either, I just don't seem to have the energy or desire to do so.

When it comes to texting; I personally have to watch out for how addicting it sometimes is.

I like that singing idea in the beginning of the show. I might use it if that’s okay?