Onto the next

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dear Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy upon Sean's life. And Your gift in music for him to share Your Word with others. Maybe this is a season to rejuvenate and prepare him for his next assignment. I'm sure his talents won't go to waste, but perhaps in addition to what You have in store for him next. Please impart on him Your discernment and patience in this time to wisely seek Your will for him now. In Jesus name, Amen

Thank you @ConfirmByDoing and @tourist

Does this mean I seeked and received “wise counsel”? Seems like it.

I appreciate the prayer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConfirmByDoing
Prov 11:14

I wonder what the spiritual attacks are going to be like.

Satan used 8 boys to beat up my brother at the park last night.

My brother of course was laughing when he got home and told me how weak they were.

He of course was all bloody (mom was freaking out)

Prayers go along way.

Even though my brother used to say he doesn’t believe in God, I feel like he is coming around more.
 
When it comes to texting; I personally have to watch out for how addicting it sometimes is.

I like that singing idea in the beginning of the show. I might use it if that’s okay?
I think that it would be an excellent thing to do. Perhaps, you could create your own short theme song for the opening.
 
I wonder what the spiritual attacks are going to be like.

Satan used 8 boys to beat up my brother at the park last night.

My brother of course was laughing when he got home and told me how weak they were.

He of course was all bloody (mom was freaking out)

Prayers go along way.

Even though my brother used to say he doesn’t believe in God, I feel like he is coming around more.
John 8:44; 10:10; 1 John 2:16...
His best attacks are the ones that don't even feel like an attack, until damage has been done. Usually by those close to us so our guard is down to do even more damage.

Relationships are usual target of his.. especially marriages. A close friend of mine pointed out how marriages are a major target because of how Jesus uses the analogy of the church being His bride and He the bridegroom. Satan hates marriages because he hates God and who God loves the most

And I know the feeling of having a brother who doesn't believe. It's difficult. Pray for both
 
John 8:44; 10:10; 1 John 2:16...
His best attacks are the ones that don't even feel like an attack, until damage has been done. Usually by those close to us so our guard is down to do even more damage.

Relationships are usual target of his.. especially marriages. A close friend of mine pointed out how marriages are a major target because of how Jesus uses the analogy of the church being His bride and He the bridegroom. Satan hates marriages because he hates God and who God loves the most

And I know the feeling of having a brother who doesn't believe. It's difficult. Pray for both

I’ll pray for my dad also, who doesn’t believe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jacko
My mom is a Buddhist, I've been praying the Lord open's her eyes for years. My dad is a non-believing catholic.

Isn’t it strange how God can raise a guy like us? We have a good God.

My mom was raised going to private all girls catholic school but for the longest time i sensed she didn’t believe but fortunately (having the Bible on audio all day everyday almost) I’ve seen her spirit glow and she has been picking up on scripture that I’ve been listening to cause my room is in the living room, next to the kitchen where she usually is.

I will pray for both your mother and father @jacko
 
  • Like
Reactions: jacko