Opposite of fav food

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustViv
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What are those photos? The only one. I recognize, for sure, is celery.

Mine are fishhead stew, fried eel, liver, lima beans and anything hot n' spicy.

Well, the first one is durian (king of the fruit), celery, chinese celery and the other one in cantonese, it's known as dong ho...I don't know how to call it in english though but they taste strange! durian smells AWFUL!
 
Well, the first one is durian (king of the fruit), celery, chinese celery and the other one in cantonese, it's known as dong ho...I don't know how to call it in english though but they taste strange! durian smells AWFUL!

But celery is basically just solid water! Or is it the celery strings that you don't like?
 
It's the taste that makes me feel like I want to puke each time they get into my mouth.

The taste? Really? I can understand you not liking durian, but celery - it just tastes like water. Don't you like water?
 
The taste? Really? I can understand you not liking durian, but celery - it just tastes like water. Don't you like water?

I LOVE water and I drink up to 6 litres a day but I don't find celery tasting like water. It has some kind of a strange taste that I just don't like them in my mouth.
 
The taste? Really? I can understand you not liking durian, but celery - it just tastes like water. Don't you like water?

Where in the world do you get your water from that it tastes like celery????? O.o

Don't get me wrong, I love celery... but it tastes like water as much as chocolate tastes like eggplant... -.-
 
I LOVE water and I drink up to 6 litres a day but I don't find celery tasting like water. It has some kind of a strange taste that I just don't like them in my mouth.

Okay, fair enough. Have you only ever tried celery that hasn't been watered enough? That can be terribly bitter.
 
Where in the world do you get your water from that it tastes like celery????? O.o

Don't get me wrong, I love celery... but it tastes like water as much as chocolate tastes like eggplant... -.-

What do you mean, Carol? Properly-watered celery tastes like water in that it doesn't have much flavour. What would you say it tastes like? As for watermelon, it tastes like sweetened fruit water.
 
Okay, fair enough. Have you only ever tried celery that hasn't been watered enough? That can be terribly bitter.

I've tasted them raw with dips or salad, or stir fry. Still, I don't like them! There's some kind of funny taste and oh yes, I don't like paw paw too :( Paw paw have funny taste as well...However, I like over cooked celery in soup like in minestrone :P
 
I've tasted them raw with dips or salad, or stir fry. Still, I don't like them! There's some kind of funny taste and oh yes, I don't like paw paw too :( Paw paw have funny taste as well...However, I like over cooked celery in soup like in minestrone :P

You're right, fresh paw-paw is awful! As for celery, it must come down to genetics or something. Hmm... No worries. :)
 
I finally thought of a food I don't like.
sushi.
The weird thing is, I like all the elements of sushi. I love fish. I love seaweed. And I quite like rice. I just...don't like them all together apparently :/
Also, don't much care for pecan pie.
 
Throw some peanut butter or cream cheese on the celery..YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I can never stay away from cheese but does it really work? What taste will it be? I've made crab cheese dips to eat with celery but it just doesn't work.
 
I finally thought of a food I don't like.
sushi.
The weird thing is, I like all the elements of sushi. I love fish. I love seaweed. And I quite like rice. I just...don't like them all together apparently :/
Also, don't much care for pecan pie.

That's like me with sugar coated popcorn.
I LOOOVE Popcorn and
I LOOOVE Sugar but
when I sprinkle sugar on popcorn ..YEEEEECCHHHH!!
 
I can never stay away from cheese but does it really work? What taste will it be? I've made crab cheese dips to eat with celery but it just doesn't work.

Have a good talkin to your taste buds first and it should work :)

While you have the cream cheese, take some dates and stuff them with cream cheese...HEAVENLY!!!
 
Last edited: