Our Words

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If working to tear down false ways in the world is wrong, what is considered right and correct?

We must always bear the burden of sharing the truth of the Gospel, and if it offends some, sobeit, we cannot live on lies and wickedness, that way only leads to darkness and eternal weeping.

Look always to the light of Jesus Christ and you will be given the wings of the eagle to fly to Him.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ephesians 4:29-32 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 John 4:20-21 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? (Read More...)

Proverbs 24:17 - Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

Romans 15:1-2 - We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. (Read More...)

Romans 12:10 - [Be] kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

1 Peter 3:8-12 - Finally, [be ye] all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, [be] pitiful, [be] courteous: (Read More...)

Philippians 2:4 - Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

Colossians 3:12-14 - Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Romans 12:18 - If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Matthew 6:14-15 - For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: (Read More...)

1 Peter 2:17 - Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 - Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I believe the OP is speaking of fellow Christians, not the unsaved...........could be wrong, but that is the way I took it.

Matthew 23 is Christ raking the scribes and Pharisees over the coals........ :)

This comes to mind when thinking of what Christ taught:

John 13:34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35)
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.