Overturn same-sex marriage law.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christiansoldier
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Christiansoldier

Guest
As the great Billy Graham once said, "If GOD doesn't do something to the United States of America, HE will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. He will not do that as HE is righteous, holy and perfect in all HIS ways and decrees. Amen!
 
I've yet to understand why new users come to the introduction forum and then don't introduce themselves.
 
This Government is not meant to run off of your religion. Get over it. My gosh
 
Not much of an introduction. Personally, I have other priorities than worrying about same sex marriage. Is this issue the extent of your spiritual concern and growth?
 
To the OP, if you're a Christian, you should oppose same-sex marriage. And if you're NOT a Christian, and DO support same-sex marriage, then may God have mercy on you, because same-sex is a sin and an abomination..

I'd welcome you to CC, but I really don't think you'll last here too long.
 
Oppose same sex marriage, I'm all for that.
Don't expect the Government to run off of your beliefs though.

And yeah lady blue... he probably wont...
 
As the great Billy Graham once said, "If GOD doesn't do something to the United States of America, HE will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. He will not do that as HE is righteous, holy and perfect in all HIS ways and decrees. Amen!
Did you ever see Billy Graham? I did, many years before I came to Christ :D

Welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
welcome.gif
 
Welcome Christiansoldier ! The beauty of our Christian Chat room is we welcome All soldiers of Christ !