Page numbers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Pages?? They seem to be missing!

I hope these will be added back, as negotiating threads is a nightmare! Especially the longer ones.

Why is it when forums go to new formats, they bring in these great new things, like all the new options for responding to a thread, but leave out essentials, like page numbers, whether you posted in the thread, and our private group!

U

Ugly

Page numbers are on the left side, just above the first post and just below the last.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I didn't express myself properly. What I meant, was pages to link to the page you want to go to. So, at the top and bottom of the old CC, there were page numbers. If I was on a thread and read up to page 6, I could touch 6, go back to page 6, read the new comments. I know there is a "newest page read" or something.

But, what if the thread is 25 pages long, and I want to go back to page 11.? Then page 7. There seems to be no mechanism to do that, that I can see! Please help me if I am wrong.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Well, those page numbers are either back, or I didn't properly see them. So, please close this thread! I have both what I wanted and the answer to my question.

Thanks!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Get your glasses checked out Angela. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.