Paid Subscription

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You'd have to PM Robo and tell him what your phrase is, and he'll change it for you..

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
If I should actually come up with a worthwhile phrase to use - how do I go about changing it? As of yet, I have not discovered how to do this.
Either RoboOp or myself can do it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thanks, Blue!

Okay - Thanks - I will let you know if I come up with something "original" and worthwhile...

:)
Just don't call yourself the "crazy orange cat guy".. lol Laughing.png

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
For some unknown reason, there seems to be a consensus among the orange hairs that they would rather like to be gray or white. And, it seems to be catching on...

Chezeroo

Jan 3, 2021
Why cant I buy a subscription, anytime I try it tells me it's not working??

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Why cant I buy a subscription, anytime I try it tells me it's not working??
If you had read the top thread (the most recent) in the forum rather than resurrecting a year old thread you would have found your answer. The subscription link hasn't been working in over a month, multiple persons have sent messages to the owner about the situation but it has yet to have been fixed.

Chezeroo

Jan 3, 2021
If you had read the top thread (the most recent) in the forum rather than resurrecting a year old thread you would have found your answer. The subscription link hasn't been working in over a month, multiple persons have sent messages to the owner about the situation but it has yet to have been fixed.
Oh ok, wasnt sure what was wrong with it, thank you :)

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I would like to donate but for some reason my attempt comes to grief at the post code stage ... it says "authentic post code must be submitted " or some such.

... I'm giving my correct post code ... is it because I am Brit?

Apr 20, 2019
Don't feel too badly Brother I can't get into the chat rooms via computer or phone. Oh well at least I can chat with others here :)

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Don't feel too badly Brother I can't get into the chat rooms via computer or phone. Oh well at least I can chat with others here :)
the problem is you can't send a private note to anybody until you dob up ... all resolved now

Apr 20, 2019
Can anyone get into the chat rooms? I have been trying for months now. Maybe its just me. Anyway I hope that you all have a great day in Jesus amen

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Can anyone get into the chat rooms? I have been trying for months now. Maybe its just me. Anyway I hope that you all have a great day in Jesus amen
If you read around you'll find multiple threads talking about how the chats have had all kinds of problems for a few years now. From installation to accessing. No information is even given regarding what's going on or if there attempts to fix it.
For some it works fine. For others, not at all.