Pain Management Clinic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
We had a run in with a SDA when they were stealing veges from the community garden but claimed they couldnt work on the Saturday when we had our working bees.

I also remember one who came to our community bbq whining that there was bacon in with the sausages. Well he didnt have to buy them, but he was haranguing us and everyone else.

Otther than that all I know is they like to hire out the baptist church on saturdays.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Oh and isnt Ellen G white like their prophetess or is this another group. Maybe am confusing them with christian scientists. Who arent really scientists.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Oh and isnt Ellen G white like their prophetess or is this another group. Maybe am confusing them with christian scientists. Who arent really scientists.
Check out the two sermons I linked to and you'll get all of the information needed to help your friend. After listening, I would pass it forward to her if it were me. If she gets hooked later on she will likely just take offense and more likely to reject anything that you want to warn her about.
The local 7thDay Adventists undermined years of hard work invested in a handful of people that attended their prophecy conference. They're false religion resembles Christianity just enough to deceive those who aren't aware of their beliefs.
The links are at the bottom of my first two posts. I hope this helps.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I think...this was several years ago now, and my friend was hanging round university cos they like to recruit students, she was inviting me to this sushi making event or something but I really didnt want to go in town to join in with a bunch of strangers who seemed to be love bombing my friend.

The she said where it was and I looked it up and it was the Moonies. The unification church I think it was called.
Since they meet Saturdays, they are known for making rent money from other assemblies who meet Sundays. The pastor I linked to said that as a teenager his pastor decided to rent from the SDA church and he saw how the Lord didn't bless that decision.

I laughed when I read your post on the sushi.
I haven't been to a sushi restaurant for years, but can understand the temptation. Besides, most people hear Unification"Church" and an ecumenical christian church comes to mind. These days, it hasn't been in the news and the younger generation has no idea. Once I sat down and heard their presentation, they forgot about the love and wanted me to stop talking the other guy into leaving.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
my friend isnt really the computer type she doesnt even have a computer, or rarely uses it, even though she goes to computer classes to learn how, I have never had an email from her.
Shes old school and we never communicated by email. so sending a link wouldnt really get her attention

the other month though she did buy a cd player that had a radio on it.

I think if she goes she'll find out for herself what its like perhaps. I can always invite her to the church im going to now if she doesnt like the SDA one. She never seemed to even want to go to a church before. She has a Bible I gave her so she CAN read it. Its KJV as well.

here the sdas rent from the other churches not the other way round. though they dont advertise or anything. I think they have their own schools and also cereal factories, though I was never a fan of their cereal...not into eating cold sugar coated grains for breakfast now. I think just pray my friend sees the light and heals from whatver pain or trauma thats holding her back and vaping.

Her dad died last year so maybe thats triggered it...I dont know. I think a lot of people smoke or vape cos its comforts them in distress. I think she just cant handle pain very well. But then who can. I mean, I wouldnt like to go to a dentist and not have aneasthetic if someone was poking round my teeth.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Good news my friend quit smoking and vaping

Though it took a stay in hospital suffering from a bad virus and cough that convinced her in the end

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
They probably aren't even Christians either.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good news my friend quit smoking and vaping

Though it took a stay in hospital suffering from a bad virus and cough that convinced her in the end
That is indeed a very good report.