Pain Management Clinic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The Pain Management Clinic is looking for new ownership. There is no cost involved. I am resigning, effective immediately.

P

persNickety

PersArwen to the rescue!

Pain management hey? Psychological pain or physical pain? Psychological is more interesting. "Tell me about your childhood?" "And how did it feel when you realized that everyone ate the M&Ms and left you none? It's OK to cry, this is a safe place."

May 3, 2013
Your idea is good to be kept working on! I ´d naver dare to think on managing, though the IDEA CAN BE USED as for a ministry or a business (the later is out of CC). Don´t get surprise if I take the last, into the Christian Spanish culture, since CC have many dealing and learning from others, although the idea of being "managed" or "helped" is not eagerly sought. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You are a kind to me and I highly value your friendship. Your words have alleviated my own personal pain and for that I sincerely thank you. God Bless You.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am in a lot of pain today. I will take 2 aspirins and hopefully will wake up in the morning.

R

Raine

I am guilty for inflicting a lot of pain on others today... I think its time for me to go to that quiet place...

*Takes stash of M&M's with me*

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am guilty for inflicting a lot of pain on others today... I think its time for me to go to that quiet place...

You can take the whole bag. They are forever yours. And a day. Please leave me two, one for each of us.

R

Raine

You can take the whole bag. They are forever yours. And a day. Please leave me two, one for each of us.
I'm sorry tourist... But I don't share :p

May 3, 2013

Hey, tourist! How come that? She said: "I am guilty for inflicting a lot of pain on others today" :confused:

Is she hired to work on the lab (putting painstaking injections)? Ha! Ha!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey, tourist! How come that? She said: "I am guilty for inflicting a lot of pain on others today" :confused:

Is she hired to work on the lab (putting painstaking injections)? Ha! Ha!
She said that because she has a pure sensitive heart and you have a definite sense of humor my good friend.

R

Raine

I do give injections on occasion :/

Doesn't hurt most of the time.

Actually, I will come out of the dark.

I am persarwen's assistant and will be giving you two your vaccination shots today. It helps to prevent heartaches. Hope you're not scared of needles! :p

(realizes how strange this is becoming lol)

May 3, 2013

I am persarwen's assistant and will be giving you two your vaccination shots today. It helps to prevent heartaches. Hope you're not scared of needles! :p

As far as I know, rainbows always came from LIGHTs...

Though I never had heart attacks, it be sound to receive your healing care... :confused: But I´m barely confused!

Didn´t you say: "I'm sorry tourist... But I don't share :p"

In that case, I´ll be glad you cure him solely with several vaccination shots (to prevent heartaches), since he already said: "I am in a lot of pain today. I will take 2 aspirins and hopefully will wake up in the morning." (Post 25)

I want my friends healed! :)

P.S.

I´m scared to be shot.

Last edited:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
As far as I know, rainbows always came from LIGHTs...

Though I never had heart attacks, it be sound to receive your healing care... :confused: But I´m barely confused!

Didn´t you say: "I'm sorry tourist... But I don't share :p"

In that case, I´ll be glad you cure him solely with several vaccination shots (to prevent heartaches), since he already said: "I am in a lot of pain today. I will take 2 aspirins and hopefully will wake up in the morning." (Post 25)

I want my friends healed! :)

P.S.

I´m scared to be shot.
Very generous of you to give up your shot for me! She may not share but apparently you do. Of course, too much of a good thing may tend to spoil me but I will take my chances for I am aching for a cure.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I'll take my injection(s) in the usual location in our dark place. No pain, no gain!

May 3, 2013
Very generous of you to give up your shot for me! She may not share but apparently you do. Of course, too much of a good thing may tend to spoil me but I will take my chances for I am aching for a cure.
With friends like both -you and Raine- I don´t mind being kind...

Though I´m afraid of shots! Ha! Ha! :)

Seriously talking, friends: I wish you two the best. ;)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Here´s a Peace Treaty I left at the waiting room for those who need to find ideas on how to be / feel detached:

Mi lado UFF-mano: How does your mind works?
How thoughtful of you to provide reading material in the waiting room! I will read the Peace Treaty so the I fully understand the "Terms of Engagement" that led to the signing of the treaty between the two parties that were at war. Perhaps I will learn something today if I open my heart to the Lord and to prevent such conflicts from occurring in the future.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have read the Peace Treaty that you have wrote and I left a comment on your page as well. The only movie character that I can recall falling in love with was Pocahontas in the Disney animated feature. My daughter and I saw that movie together when it first hit the big screen. She said that perhaps it was a little silly of me to have that type of thought yet she was understanding for she truly understands my heart and intentions. She is a darling and I love her.

The article you wrote was well-written and provoked thoughts and memories.

Jun 13, 2014
i"m kaitlyne kisner Us Rmy in afghanistan i will be coming back to state in some weeks to come . I"m looking for a serious relationship that is why i joing this christian chat . Please if anybody interested kindly email me **edited** God bless

Last edited by a moderator: