Pain Management Clinic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
i"m kaitlyne kisner Us Rmy in afghanistan i will be coming back to state in some weeks to come . I"m looking for a serious relationship that is why i joing this christian chat . Please if anybody interested kindly email me [email protected] God bless
I am sure that you may get some response to your e-mail request but I will not be one of them. I do however thank you for your service to your country and I pray for your safe return stateside.

May 3, 2013
How thoughtful of you to provide reading material in the waiting room! I will read the Peace Treaty so the I fully understand the "Terms of Engagement" that led to the signing of the treaty between the two parties that were at war. Perhaps I will learn something today if I open my heart to the Lord and to prevent such conflicts from occurring in the future.
Hope it helps any inside your clinic, Dr. Tour!

Though it be nicer you re-post the link of one those thread you wrote related to that subject of "Terms of Engagement".

I felt a long it would be further developed just for any of those -like me- who would come back to be cared and treated here.

Did you received your medication today?

May 3, 2013
I am sure that you may get some response to your e-mail request but I will not be one of them. I do however thank you for your service to your country and I pray for your safe return stateside.

Are you in charge of CUPID clinics too?

Ha! Ha!

That´t not the subject. Was it?

PS

Congrats! Your clinic is internationally seen. ;)

May 3, 2013
I have read the Peace Treaty that you have wrote and I left a comment on your page as well. The only movie character that I can recall falling in love with was Pocahontas in the Disney animated feature. My daughter and I saw that movie together when it first hit the big screen. She said that perhaps it was a little silly of me to have that type of thought yet she was understanding for she truly understands my heart and intentions. She is a darling and I love her.

The article you wrote was well-written and provoked thoughts and memories.
Thanks God! I have enjoyed doing it.

Here´s another article one of my virtual friends left at the waiting room. (Does this name "the waiting room" sound proper to write a poem, while being cured?)

Hey! You said Pocahontas?

That reminds me of that song of Michael Jackson, "The Girl is Mine". (Here´re the voiced lyrics).

Hope we sort the problem out same way: The girl is mine!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

May 3, 2013
Interesting! Etimologically we don´t have a word for doggone in Spanish, although I´d like to express it has it, when I looked at it closely.

Sorry! I liked the song. Hope some emotional problems be resolved that simple way at this clinic.

R

Raine

Things are now getting out of hand in this thread since the owner is not here managing things...

@hermit - thank you for your kind words :)

@tourist - I'm not sure why you want your injections in a dark place, that would creep me out :p. And why would you need that when we have these nice appointment rooms with couches and pillows?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Things are now getting out of hand in this thread since the owner is not here managing things...

@hermit - thank you for your kind words :)

@tourist - I'm not sure why you want your injections in a dark place, that would creep me out :p. And why would you need that when we have these nice appointment rooms with couches and pillows?
The room with the couch and pillows work for me. That sounds like something that I will be able to manage.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thanks God! I have enjoyed doing it.

Here´s another article one of my virtual friends left at the waiting room. (Does this name "the waiting room" sound proper to write a poem, while being cured?)

Hey! You said Pocahontas?

That reminds me of that song of Michael Jackson, "The Girl is Mine". (Here´re the voiced lyrics).

Hope we sort the problem out same way: The girl is mine!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Maybe this girl will turn out to be a pain. She may need managing.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Are you in charge of CUPID clinics too?

Ha! Ha!

That´t not the subject. Was it?

PS

Congrats! Your clinic is internationally seen. ;)
I have come to believe that this clinic has to do with Cupid. If that is true, I would not qualify to be in charge. I will leave matters of the heart to your capable hands.

May 3, 2013
Maybe this girl will turn out to be a pain. She may need managing.
Some girls are pain killers! Others are... But another choice.

Get your injections, please!
(a healed manager is sought) ;)

May 3, 2013
I have come to believe that this clinic has to do with Cupid. If that is true, I would not qualify to be in charge. I will leave matters of the heart to your capable hands.
capable?

I wish! CC, as a bulk, is the real clinic... Just ask those who got involved!

Although I´ve seen people who wants to be in charge (that´s why each casts their threads) and, within a time, my brother, these words could be heard like the sounds of two ghosts who enjoyed few moments, great moments and, whomever comes here to read them, would know them somehow, leaving any of us a simple and kind smile, like this, brother. :)

Be healed!

This could be a ministry any would serve the LORD, his /her Church, any time. I wish i could bet for it (this is a capsule time).

June 13, 2014

Yours,

A.T.

PS
If you ever leaves, don´t forget your M&Ms: M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I feel dead inside today. I need a little less apathy, and a little more empathy. When coffee starts to suck I know that I have a problem. Think that I will quit smoking. Or at least switch to menthol.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I woke up this morning and felt like I had a hangover and I don't even drink. There must be something intoxicating in my blood stream, however. that is causing a lack of oxygen. I will take a few deep breaths now. Ah, feel so much better...

May 3, 2013
Keep on breathing, brother, the Lord heals by that way, too. :)

Happy new week!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
May 3, 2013
You are a brave man, my friend and the world is a better place for having you walk among the quick.
Not sure! (though those words could pull the trigger of egotism).

It be nice to see those we think we knew, even our own hearts in the mirror of our concience and the we we were perceived. perhaps that´s why Jesus asked us not to judge. What if ALL of us are too alike?

Perhaps that´s the reason we have lived in grievances, isolation and the mess we´re trying to escape secularlism.

Who knows? I better keep on visiting those empty rooms to keep on listening the ochoed voice of my soul mingled with those who cried out.

CC is a good place to hear those dimming voices. ;)

M

meggi56

I hoped for some real advice on managing PHYSICAL pain when I saw the heading for this group. But it's not anything to do with such. M & Ms? Is that all you have to be worried about.....? Really.....?

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
I hoped for some real advice on managing PHYSICAL pain when I saw the heading for this group. But it's not anything to do with such. M & Ms? Is that all you have to be worried about.....? Really.....?
No my sister this is fun....i dont know about you but these threads are an emotional relief....it does have its pupose....
I know in the threads where others reach out for help...weighs on your heart ...sometimes draining.....some posts I have
read and wept till I ask God for the words to give..
these threads are light and refreshing so we can get back out with the next needy soul with a lighter heart..
Its good for us to make friends here this way...it helps us work together and tag team some of the deep issues...
but if its pain management you seek....I would love to give you my secret......pssst..tell everyone....lol
God.....He manages my pain...when I believe He will relieve me....the pain is gone...
Peace and joy my sister...