Palestinians are descended from the same ethnic group Jesus belonged to.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 15, 2021
Please remind me, in which country is the city of Bethlehem?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jordan or Cisjordania.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Please remind me, in which country is the city of Bethlehem?
The Romans after the siege and destruction of Jerusalem evicted the Jews from the land as punishment for their rebellion against the roman empire and allowed other peoples to come in and occupy the land.. After 500 years islam was started by muhammad and then during the process of jihad conquest different people again invaded and occupied the land..

Jan 15, 2021
The Romans after the siege and destruction of Jerusalem evicted the Jews from the land as punishment for their rebellion against the roman empire and allowed other peoples to come in and occupy the land.. After 500 years islam was started by muhammad and then during the process of jihad conquest different people again invaded and occupied the land..
You're telling me this person https://ibb.co/wwfX8wD is Middle Eastern?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Okay, so to one has to have 'Jewish' DNA to be Jewish?

Could one not convert to Judaism and move to Israel?
Long answer with a lot of variables, so you should Google it and decide for yourself. Good question, btw.

Jan 15, 2021
Long answer with a lot of variables, so you should Google it and decide for yourself. Good question, btw.
Google doesn't answer questions. Google provides one with a list of websites.

YOU claimed Rossum is Jewish due to her DNA. So tell me what DNA makes her so? Because an ancestor of hers was Jewish? But what if that ancestor converted?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Google doesn't answer questions. Google provides one with a list of websites.

YOU claimed Rossum is Jewish due to her DNA. So tell me what DNA makes her so? Because an ancestor of hers was Jewish? But what if that ancestor converted?
The Google I use did provide many thoughts relative to your concern and I don't have time to repost all the nuances here.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
All who believe God and praise Him are Jews. See where Leah names Judah, and then learn that all are Jews who believe.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That isn't required, one came convert.
why is it you did not know that? Just curious

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
First; Beware of those who say they are Jews and are not.
Second: know exactly what a Jew is.

PS.. I do not believe in killing anyone for any reason. Killing is taking away the opportunity, time, to repent. Also, I love Palestinians, as taught to do by our Savior.