panic situation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, a girl here has tested positive for coronavirus. It's a panic situation Govt. ordered closure of super markets, mall. And people are hurry to buy grocery.

You can pray God protect me and family in case things become worse here, let God bless stop the virus from spreading and let God bless with grocery and other items as we need.

God bless!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Friends, a girl here has tested positive for coronavirus. It's a panic situation Govt. ordered closure of super markets, mall. And people are hurry to buy grocery.

You can pray God protect me and family in case things become worse here, let God bless stop the virus from spreading and let God bless with grocery and other items as we need.

God bless!
No need to panic Levi. Even if you, or your family get it, you’ll get sick, you’ll recover, just like any other illness.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

God bless!
Dear Heavenly Father,

Overshadow Levi and his family and all people facing this Coronavirus. Cause good to come from it. Touch and heal, strengthen their immune systems, silence fear in the hearts and minds of the people. Empower Levi with Your Holy Spirit to be calm and speak life into his situation, give him wisdom and instruction, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. :love:(y)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Too late for it to not spread. It's in every single country and every single U.S. state...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

God bless!
I absolutely will pray about this. In fact, I prayed about it this morning before I went to work. It is definitely a troublesome event.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I'm praying that God will provide healing to this girl and take control over the panic situation. May His love, protection and wisdom be upon His children. Blessings to you and yours, Levi.

2 Chronicles 7:14: and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I pray people will be still and call on God. Lord please minister to those who have caught the virus with your healing power.