Paper Money and Fiat Currency is the Mark of the Beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
I never supported it by actually donating or using fiat currency on it. Stop the blame shifting. Everyone is responsible for only their own actions, others can only warn.
I'm not talking about whether or not you have given fiat money to Christian chat.

I'm saying that every time you log onto this site, and every time you post or go to another page, the server in Chicago that hosts this site leaps into action.

That server is virtually impossible to maintain without fiat money.

So by your words, you are discouraging the use of Fiat money. But by your action of posting on this website, you are encouraging the administrator of this site and the web hosting company in Chicago to engage in Fiat money.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
You falsely accuse me for no reason. I came on this website to defend the truth, not engage in fiat currency transactions. Neither my actions nor my intentions prove me guilty. Watch what you say because you are accountable for every idle word before God.
If you were just holding a cardboard sign on a street corner, I wouldn't say anything about that.

Enxu

Jan 13, 2020
I'm not talking about whether or not you have given fiat money to Christian chat.

I'm saying that every time you log onto this site, and every time you post or go to another page, the server in Chicago that hosts this site leaps into action.

That server is virtually impossible to maintain without fiat money.

So by your words, you are discouraging the use of Fiat money. But by your action of posting on this website, you are encouraging the administrator of this site and the web hosting company in Chicago to engage in Fiat money.
Shifting blame again. If I don’t come on the internet or the OP don’t come on here to warn how do you think the administrator or anyone for that matter know fiat money is evil? Try again.

So according to you, we were wrong to warn anyone about it and should have stayed off the internet and kept quiet. That is definitely going to stop people from using fiat money. LOL

Enxu

Jan 13, 2020
If you were just holding a cardboard sign on a street corner, I wouldn't say anything about that.
Only problem is I probably live half way across the world from the administrator of this site so how would me holding a cardboard sign on a street corner successfully get the warning message to him/her? LOL

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
To which I already replied: Whether other people (in this case United Layer) use fiat money to support his use of website is their choice, not his. He has warned already. Stop shifting the blame.
The OP claimed to be a software engineer, so he had good knowledge that the maintenance of his website would require people to use Fiat money.

And it continues to this day. By not canceling his service, he continues to encourage other people to use Fiat money.

It's like being against the use of gasoline powered transportation, and then climbing into a gasoline-powered taxi and paying the owner to take you somewhere. Sure, the taxi driver doesn't technically have to use his taxi, but you know that he is going to.

Enxu

Jan 13, 2020
The OP claimed to be a software engineer, so he had good knowledge that the maintenance of his website would require people to use Fiat money.

And it continues to this day. By not canceling his service, he continues to encourage other people to use Fiat money.
He really offended you didn’t he for you to keep shifting blame? If he warned those people not to use fiat money to support his website he is already not encouraging them. But you don’t seem to get this. I sense a blind hatred driving you. Farewell.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Shifting blame again. If I don’t come on the internet or the OP don’t come on here to warn how do you think the administrator or anyone for that matter know fiat money is evil? Try again.

So according to you, we were wrong to warn anyone about it and should have stayed off the internet and kept quiet. That is definitely going to stop people from using fiat money. LOL
Warn people all you like, and choose whatever method you like.

but if the method that you choose involves taking actions of the very kind that you warn against, that creates a problem, imo.

Here is a highly successful method that did not require any modern fiat money.

Jonah 3: 4. Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried out, and said, "In forty days, Nineveh will be overthrown!" 5. The people of Nineveh believed God; and they proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Only problem is I probably live half way across the world from the administrator of this site so how would me holding a cardboard sign on a street corner successfully get the warning message to him/her? LOL
I would trust that to God, he always has a way!

Acts 1: 8. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you. You will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the uttermost parts of the earth."

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
He really offended you didn’t he for you to keep shifting blame? If he warned those people not to use fiat money to support his website he is already not encouraging them. But you don’t seem to get this. I sense a blind hatred driving you. Farewell.
It's not a matter of shifting the blame, it's a matter of a person saying that encouraging other people to use Fiat money is wrong, and then taking actions that encourage other people to use Fiat money.

It's not about supporting his website, it's the process of his website being hosted.

Peace be with you.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Where did I condemn anyone? You people should be asking God about whether He is ok with you using the fiat system, not defend your use in front of me. What if you’re wrong?
Have you asked God if you were allowed to use Christianchat.com? How about your web browser? How about your virus software? How about whatever you ate for lunch? Have you ever asked Him if you are allowed to eat potatoes. Have you asked him if you can do everything you do?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
As rabidly as you defend really bad theories originally posted by a former user who's website not only promotes bad theories and bad doctrine, but outright heresy (which is why he was banned) I believe that it's time to invite you to follow your leader out the door.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Solely out of a desire to keep a banned heretic's thread (along with links to his site that promotes his heresies) out of circulation, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.