Paperback writer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
seems nobody was that interested in my attempt at CC romance

oh well, back to the writing board - i mean ipad...

How about a novel called I am NOT Canadian

Its a novel about someone whos always taken to be a Canadian but actually turns out to be from the US. Because their accents are so similar. This frustrates the American dude no end.

He is always trying to explain that no, he doesnt support the Maple Leafs, eat beaver tails, and bunker down when its winter in the basement of his house.

He goes on this dating site trying to pull women but they keep assuming he lives in Canada and is Canadian. When they find out he lives in the US, they ignore him.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
He decides that to differentiate himself from the Canadians, he must be really American so he starts wearing star spangled banner jeans. getting his hair cut like Colonel Sanders, drinking coca cola and eating McDonalds all the time.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
seems nobody was that interested in my attempt at CC romance

oh well, back to the writing board - i mean ipad...

How about a novel called I am NOT Canadian

Its a novel about someone whos always taken to be a Canadian but actually turns out to be from the US. Because their accents are so similar. This frustrates the American dude no end.

He is always trying to explain that no, he doesnt support the Maple Leafs, eat beaver tails, and bunker down when its winter in the basement of his house.

He goes on this dating site trying to pull women but they keep assuming he lives in Canada and is Canadian. When they find out he lives in the US, they ignore him.
If I wrote it now it would be a breach of intelectual copyright because its your idea.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
let me know when I am NOT American is published

Thats the companion novel sequal when the American guy mistakes an attractive, single woman to be American but she's actually Canadian.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014

Thats the companion novel sequal when the American guy mistakes an attractive, single woman to be American but she's actually Canadian.
Sounds good lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Now have given all my ideas away have run out any of my own ...

I once wrote a picaresque novel about a nz girl who goes on a road trip across the US with her goofy pyschiatrist. There were so many refernence to popular songs and lyrics (because they play songs on the car radio and sing along) that it would be a nightmare to have it published and acknowledge them all in the copyright.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014

I once wrote a picaresque novel about a nz girl who goes on a road trip across the US with her goofy pyschiatrist. There were so many refernence to popular songs and lyrics (because they play songs on the car radio and sing along) that it would be a nightmare to have it published and acknowledge them all in the copyright.
Congradulations

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I once wrote a picaresque novel about a nz girl who goes on a road trip across the US with her goofy psychiatrist. There were so many reference to popular songs and lyrics (because they play songs on the car radio and sing along) that it would be a nightmare to have it published and acknowledge them all in the copyright.
Most impressed. Very clever storyline.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's about how they met on CC and fell in love and dated through singing karaoke Beatles online together
You must have browsed through my Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band thread.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
All their money raised went to the Lonely Hearts Club dating website on CC to fund other couples dates and eventual weddings so they didnt have to worry about affording a house.
Sounds like a feasible approach.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He decides that to differentiate himself from the Canadians, he must be really American so he starts wearing star spangled banner jeans. getting his hair cut like Colonel Sanders, drinking coca cola and eating McDonalds all the time.
This approach to preparation for dating may actually be viable.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Probably from Quebec. Oui.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Tourist discovers New Zealand a little known island nation to the west of Australia on google maps. He decides to take a holiday there with his wife, who also wants to be a tourist.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Tourist and Jesuslives book is definitely in the travel genre. Subcategory romance.

I wonder what will be on the cover? Have to think of a title...