Patience & strength

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I was a caregiver for my late second wife. This was in addition to holding down a full-time job and maintain the household. You are correct about the patience aspect, as well as the physical and emotional elements. I will say a little prayer for you. God Bless You.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
—Philippians 4:6-7
 
  • Like
Reactions: Billyd
I'm praying for you sister! My brother and I take care of our aging parents, so there's a lot of driving them to their doctor's appointments, keeping up with prescriptions and other things they need. For you, you have increased responsibilities? I will so pray for you!


🕊️