PayPal Cash Card

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
I got an offer to apply for this the other day by email and I guess it looks interesting.

It states that it is not a credit card though, and some weird thing about generating a bar code using their mobile app at one of 20,000 nationwide stores.

I'm not understanding the concept.

Will I be able to just use this with my extended PayPal credit at local stores and then pay my monthly balance online?

Transferring money from my bank to my PayPal account usually takes days if I will have to load the card that way.

Also, can I withdraw cash from any ATM with this?

They claim no hidden fees which would be nice since I currently have to pay $5.50 every time I access the only ATM where I live. However, it states something about a MoneyPass ATM and I don't know what that is.

I guess I'm a little confused on how their new card idea actually works and thought I would check here first for approval.

Thanks ahead for any responses.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Oh.

I thought this was something completely new.

That article was back in 2012.

I need to get myself updated with current technology. :(

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Anyway, I have a very nice extended credit line with PayPal so I had some hope on this, but thank you Blue, it looks like that offer I received just isn't for me.