PC to TV Via USB WiFi Connection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I have somehow managed to get my connection via wifi but all I get when I go into the DNLA program on my TV is the categories, Videos, usic, Photos, but nothing contained in them.

Is there a way to open them? EQ? Thanks.........j

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
RESOLVED

Thank you any and all thinking to help me out. I neglected to give permission to share from the PC side, but now all is fine...........thank you, EQ.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
What's over the top about it? You ARE a smart person. Smarter than I am, I never would've figured it out.. lol

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
"Methinks the lady.........." you know the rest, but whether the lady does or does not whe is lovely...

What's over the top about it? You ARE a smart person. Smarter than I am, I never would've figured it out.. lol

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
​OOPS! I posted in the wrong thread the following, excuse me:

Other people with Windows 10 have the Miracast driver funtioning on their PC's while my Windows 10 does not have it. I hve looked for it to download and install in order to "mirror" my monitor on my Smart TV, but to no avail.

I am thinking it could be because my OS is Spanish though most all of my programs are in English, and perhaps it would work were I to have something at preseent uknown to me.

Help...

U

Ugly

I tried projecting my laptop onto my tv with no luck. And I Have Miracast. I can get everything detected, but when I try to connect it's a no go. I looked up the issue and apparently Windows 10 Miracast is pretty bad and a lot of people can't get it to work.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I just got this online.

Turn on your tV and put your PC up on it, then turn on your laptop, turn on the action center lower left of your task bar, then click on "connect." It is supposed to connect automatically.

I am going back to suarch for a driver for miracast............but I will try that move too first, just in case I have it and it is not showing. I have read WÇindows 10 has it??? God figure!

Tank you U for helping me. God bless you...

P

planitsoon

Having a client that suffer from microwave illness having to live deep in the bush away from radiation (with now thousands around the world becoming wifi refugees that are forced to move away - just 6000 here in Victoria Australia) and having seen my wife heal up after 2,5 weeks from her skin cancer after I had been trained as a radiation expert and implemented what I had learned namely, taking out the wifi and dealing with the ELF's from the bedroom and knowing that wifi causes a 47.7% increase in miscarriages in the first 6 and 7 weeks of a fetus and that the fifth generation of lab mice were completely infertile, I would stay far away from it. Check out the declassified papers from US Navi 1971 that linked 120 illnesses to microwave radiation or read the Bio-Initiative Report 2012 which was compiled by 29 independent scientist 21 w a PhD and 10 w a medical degree. Just the introduction of this 40 years 1557 page book will be very compelling. I work as a consultant for Geovital Academy and assess homes for radiation exposure for a living. God bless.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I thought there was a driver needed for my pc.......NOT SO. The miracast software is to be installed in your Smart TV... Sorry...