Peace....be still

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jullianna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Guest
Philippeans 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

Romans 2:8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Galatians 5:26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Ephesians 5:21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Colossians 3;12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

I Peter 3:8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

Peace_Be_Still-1047x810.jpg

Father, we pray for these forums, that Your peace would abound. Quiet the personal attacks, name calling, harassment, intentional thread derailments, manipulations and backbiting among your children here. Help us to remember that we are Yours and that we are accountable to YOU for how we treat one another.

Amen.
 
To anyone reading this:

I dare you to create a thread that encourages single Christians in some way or is fun/uplifting so we can clear out the threads that are causing so much strife. :) Be proactive. :)
[h=3]20266267043254775XQj5WmjSc.jpg[/h]
 
Well...here it goes.....................................................
rage-Challenge_accepted.jpg
 
*huggles* :) Does this mean I get Cheetos????? :D

Probably not. From what I understand there is a nationwide shortage of Cheetos because a certain Coloradoan bought up huge quantities of them and stashed them under her favorite rock. The only problem is she can't remember which rock that one is. :eek:
 
I'll...share...the Cheetos, yes :)

In fact, I will no longer hoard them, EVERYONE CAN HAZ CHEETOS!!!

Hurray...!
 
I'll...share...the Cheetos, yes :)

In fact, I will no longer hoard them, EVERYONE CAN HAZ CHEETOS!!!

Hurray...!
I'm glad you decided to share. I was almost ready to pull a "There Will Be Blood" moment with you,only substituting the "milkshake" for "cheetos". If you are not familiar with the film,then I present to you this short clip...now imagine I am Daniel Day Lewis' character speaking to you Cris...and when he says Milkshake,just imagine him saying bag of cheetos...I eat your bag of cheetos...if you have a bag of cheetos..and so on...and...action -
[video=youtube_share;RKQ3LXHKB34]http://youtu.be/RKQ3LXHKB34[/video]