Peace be to this house.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 11, 2019
Peace be to this house.

2Jn_1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

I am for peace ...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you for the welcome. Here is a song that means so much to me, and it is full of meaning in its words also. A friend shared this song with me some time back, it's a Wesleyan hymn:

You are welcome :) That was an interesting song... thank you for sharing :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Peace be to this house.

2Jn_1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

I am for peace ...
...me too. I believe that Jesus is the prince of peace. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums here, God bless!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome . Blessings from the Father ❤️

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Peace be to this house.

I am for peace ...
Thank you so much for the blessing, and God bless you too! Welcome to CC Forums, brother T.