Peace of jesus christ with you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 21, 2022
I am arabic i want help arabian i talk arabic i am christian from 4 years ago i accept jesus .. GOD bless all

soberxp

May 3, 2018
John 12
44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

God made male and female in his own image.
Jesus is the image of the invisible God.
So God made Jesus in his own image.
Jesus and God are one,Because Jesus did all his will according to God's will.
We are made in God's image, but we follow our own will not word of God or the will of God.

Quran chapter2:26 Allah does not mind using mosquitoes or even smaller things to make any analogy

I promise that what I said is true. I once heard a mosquito flying, and The sound of flight is I love you.

Wen Zi 蚊子 mosquito
Wen Zi 文字 words

The word was God.

Quran chapter2:113.Both Jews and Christians read the scriptures, but the Jews say, "The Christians have no proof." The Christians also say, The Jews have no proof. People without knowledge, they also say such things. So on the day of Resurrection God will judge their arguments.

Jesus was indeed God's messenger, and God's messengers were many, but no one was like Jesus.

People couldn't tell whether Jesus was a prophet of God, or a messenger of God, or God himself,or son of God, because people haven't really figured out what's going on.

You should tell the Arabs the truth. Just reading the Quran and thinking already know the truth is haughty.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am arabic i want help arabian i talk arabic i am christian from 4 years ago i accept jesus .. GOD bless all
That's a good report that you have accepted Jesus. God bless you also. Welcome to CC.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I am arabic i want help arabian i talk arabic i am christian from 4 years ago i accept jesus .. GOD bless all[/QUOTE
Question:
What is your view/perspective on..
- Christian ministries in Egypt..
- restrictions/persecution issue.

Nov 21, 2022
Peace of Christ
My view is, I love my country, and God loves Egypt, as it says in Isaiah 19:19&21&25 and Egypt will return to God again, but now Egypt is an Arab Islamic country, and it is governed by Muslim judges and Islamic laws, so we Christians who believe in Jesus Christ suffer from some persecution, racial discrimination and the repression of freedoms. Yeah, I admit that my country is not the best, and it has no freedoms.