Peace plan - maybe??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Maybe it will be a 7 year treaty that guarantees the safety of Israel.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Friends, does this resonate within your spirit that this is the season and time for this to be the pact?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
It lines up with my understanding of Benjamin Netanyahu being in the head in israel lines up. We know Trump was raised up for such a time as this.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
It could be but then again it might not. Only time will tell.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Jesus has instructed us that He is coming for those who are watching, so I will keep watching as I also keep listening as Holy Spirit guides in all truth.
As always, prophecy best understood afterwards.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
It lines up with my understanding of Benjamin Netanyahu being in the head in israel lines up. We know Trump was raised up for such a time as this.

Raised up for what exactly? According to scripture Israel makes a treaty with the Antichrist/Beast. Does Trump fit the bill?
''We know Trump was raised up for this time'' You might know it I don't neither does a huge percentage of the worlds population
I note that you fail to mention who is supposed to have raised him up. If it isn't Trump though who makes the treaty who else will Netanyahu make a treaty with who has enough clout to make it happen?
Have you thought about emigrating?

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
So does that mean Trump is the Antichrist??? 😱

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I thought it was understood that G-d raises up and removes rulers for His purpose, since the fall in Genesis He is bringing us back to relationship with Him. At this point how the Prophets of the Old Testament manifested G-d's power and gifts is what is available to all believers who are born again, Spirit filled and in vital ongoing relationship with the Father through the indwelling Christ.
best wishes

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I thought it was understood that G-d raises up and removes rulers for His purpose, since the fall in Genesis He is bringing us back to relationship with Him. At this point how the Prophets of the Old Testament manifested G-d's power and gifts is what is available to all believers who are born again, Spirit filled and in vital ongoing relationship with the Father through the indwelling Christ.
best wishes
I understand that the ruler who makes a treaty with Israel is an instrument of Satan. God allows rulers to rise up which is different from
actually raising them himself. God allows a multitude of things to happen on earth both good things and evil things. One of the main
objections used by none believers is ''If God exists and is in control why does such and such a thing happen'' They see God as some kind of Superman who should turn up every time something or someone bad appears.

The OT Prophets were with a few exceptions sent to Israel to preach repentance and warn them what would happen if they didn't they also foretold the coming of the Messiah. The last Prophets of this type were John the Baptist and Christ himself. The gift of Prophecy
we have is not the same because everything God wanted to tell us about Israel and Humanity in general is found in the Bible. The
Holy Spirit teaches us how to understand it. One thing i'm sure about is that the name Donald Trump or any other contemporary leader
isn't there unless you believe in the alleged Bible Code people talk about. Its sad that so many preachers preach with the Bible in
one hand and the latest news in their heads. When one international event fails to comply with their prophecies they have to revise
their message or start from scratch.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Our faith is not an outward form, it is a vital relationship with the person of Christ whi indwells the born again, Spirit filled believer, those who are recognize how He is lining up events to fulfill His plan.
best wishes