Perpetual Motion.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaptainGoat
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
sorry


really where im at its really early


this silly topic is making me want to jest

im clicking ignore on this thread



again sorry if i offended anyone
 
◄ Psalm 136:6 ►

King James Bible
To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.

God wrote The Bible in a language I can understand and explains things very simply for me. I know what above means. :p

I'm going to stop talking to you if you accuse me of blasphemy again.

Never accuses and will never of blasphemy, blessings all what i meant is to take bible literally in its literal parts, and allegorical in allegorical parts. i'm sorry for heating discussion.
May God Bless you pckts
 
I proved this point wrong. I'll respond to your unrelated next post that ignored this anyway.
Morality without God is whatever the mob agrees upon. I am closed minded on this subject too.

Let us face some realities.
2000 years since Christs death and resurrection? What has changed peoples lives most
over this period? Medicine and technology.

In a spiritual sense this has not improved mans lot, as he is close to creating his own
heaven on earth, except it proves we are lousy at doing this.
The internet though useful is dominated by porn.

Medicine and technology have meant people can live immoral lives secure in the delusion
the consequences cannot touch them except they willing embrace self destructive behaviour
patterns and the biggest cause of death among men is now suicide.

So I can see why people choose not to have a faith, because they do not need to resolve
the emotional trauma that has gone into the background.

And the problem with your position is you demonstrate the delusion of faith and belief. Until
you can distinguish between provable facts and made up imagination you will have no credibility.
 
Let us face some realities.
2000 years since Christs death and resurrection? What has changed peoples lives most
over this period?
Medicine and technology.

In a spiritual sense this has not improved mans lot, as he is close to creating his own
heaven on earth, except it proves we are lousy at doing this.
The internet though useful is dominated by porn.

Medicine and technology have meant people can live immoral lives secure in the delusion
the consequences cannot touch them except they willing embrace self destructive behaviour
patterns and the biggest cause of death among men is now suicide.

So I can see why people choose not to have a faith, because they do not need to resolve
the emotional trauma that has gone into the background.

And the problem with your position is you demonstrate the delusion of faith and belief.
Until
you can distinguish between provable facts and made up imagination you will have no credibility
.

I would say it was Christ's life, death, and resurrection.

I believe your moon landing and ISS are imagination rather than provable facts, so we both have the same view of each other's credibility. And your opening statement in this post also took away your credibility for me too.

 
Last edited:
And according to the globe lie the sun isn't stationary it is orbiting the center of the milky way. I don't want to debate with you why the globe is correct because I'm far past ever going back to believing in it. All the "outer space" footage is fake, there are no images of the earth from space, and the people responsible for creating and controlling the globe earth hoax are all members of secret societies and occultists. Numbers, formulas, and stories are not going to sell me on the globe hoax when I already believe all the videos and images are fake and satanists promote it.
Oh, well it might interest you to know that Johannes Kepler and Isaac Newton were Christians. I am sure not all the cosmologists and astronomers, and astrophysicists are satanists and occultists. I am sure many are atheists, but many are also Christians or Theists, at the least. Albert Einstein was not an atheist.

There is no point in debating, surely. Those pictures of nebulae are quite stunningly beautiful and show the marvelousness that is God, in my opinion.
 
I would say it was Christ's life, death, and resurrection.

I believe your moon landing and ISS are imagination rather than provable facts, so we both have the same view of each other's credibility. And your opening statement in this post also took away your credibility for me too.


lol - I am just a contributor to a forum on the internet. I do not need "credibility", I am
just sharing a point of view.

ISS can be see daily going over our heads. You can look up the times on their web site
to see when it is due overhead. We did it in reverse, seeing something overhead and
then discovering it was ISS.

You need to really find something else to believe. But maybe you have some serious problems
which is why you are here on cc. lol :cool:
 
gravity shmavity. Do you realize the sun and moon are exactly the same size to our eyes and telescopes or whatever measuring device you want to use? And the people who built the pyramids thought they were the same size too. ]

4580705629_525x500.jpg


unless you believe the Egyptians (or whoever) built it in these proportions to solely honor the moon.
The moon is closer, the sun is farther away. A telephone pole may look tiny in my rear view window, in comparison to a mailbox straight in my vision. It is a trick of perspective. The moon appears bigger because it is closer.
 
Oh, well it might interest you to know that Johannes Kepler and Isaac Newton were Christians. I am sure not all the cosmologists and astronomers, and astrophysicists are satanists and occultists. I am sure many are atheists, but many are also Christians or Theists, at the least. Albert Einstein was not an atheist.

There is no point in debating, surely. Those pictures of nebulae are quite stunningly beautiful and show the marvelousness that is God, in my opinion.

Donald Trump outwardly claims to be a Christian too. I Agree those pictures are beautiful too, the ones that are authentic pictures of the firmament at least. Einstein was Jewish and his contributions to science are false.
 
Let us face some realities.
2000 years since Christs death and resurrection? What has changed peoples lives most
over this period? Medicine and technology.

In a spiritual sense this has not improved mans lot, as he is close to creating his own
heaven on earth, except it proves we are lousy at doing this.
The internet though useful is dominated by porn.

Medicine and technology have meant people can live immoral lives secure in the delusion
the consequences cannot touch them except they willing embrace self destructive behaviour
patterns and the biggest cause of death among men is now suicide.

So I can see why people choose not to have a faith, because they do not need to resolve
the emotional trauma that has gone into the background.

And the problem with your position is you demonstrate the delusion of faith and belief. Until
you can distinguish between provable facts and made up imagination you will have no credibility.



lol - I am just a contributor to a forum on the internet. I do not need "credibility", I am
just sharing a point of view
.

ISS can be see daily going over our heads. You can look up the times on their web site
to see when it is due overhead. We did it in reverse, seeing something overhead and
then discovering it was ISS.

You need to really find something else to believe. But maybe you have some serious problems
which is why you are here on cc.
lol :cool:

Ok we're done.
 
The moon is closer, the sun is farther away. A telephone pole may look tiny in my rear view window, in comparison to a mailbox straight in my vision. It is a trick of perspective. The moon appears bigger because it is closer.

The trick to your perspective is NASA telling you the Sun is 400 times larger than the moon and also 400 times further away. We don't need to discuss this any further, we both aint budging.
 
Hi all...I do not know much about space etc, but what confuses me is that sometimes in the morning when i look out my bedroom window i see the sun to my right and the moon to my left, in my eyes view they both look level with each other, how can this be, should not the moon be hidden from view,in other words , how come they are shown together, i am in England, how come i see the moon that should be shining underneath the globe in Australia, i could understand it if i believed that the earth was flat, i don`t know what to believe, i just know that God created the earth round or flat...xox...:)
The moon is always there. We just generally don't see it during the day, because the sun is so very bright. The stars are there too. We can see the stars when the Earth's rotation is spinning with our side away from the sun. But the stars and moon are still there. Sometimes, in the early morning, you can see Venus, the morning star.
 
Ok we're done.

pckts - :) after reading what you have written, there never was a hope of even beginning,
but I will always give it a go, because I love people, and ones as unique as yourself.

Do you have much interaction with people, because I cannot see you going down well in
a social situation? lol.
 
pckts - :) after reading what you have written, there never was a hope of even beginning,
but I will always give it a go, because I love people, and ones as unique as yourself.

Do you have much interaction with people, because I cannot see you going down well in
a social situation? lol.

James 4:4

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
 
No, 2nd law of thermodynamics....

Before the fall of Man, yes... But after the fall, no...

The only thing possible that has perpetual motion is God....
 
The sun is stationary, it is the planets that move. The immense gravity of the sun is what is keeping us all in our correct places. That's why the planets keep on the same orbits. If the sun moved, then it would throw everything out of whack. Planets would be colliding. The solar system would not function as we know it. We are in the "sweet spot"- the perfect distance away from the sun. A little closer, we'd burn to a crisp. Farther away, we'd freeze to death. Move the sun, you move the planets and everything is haywire.

Im not sure about that. It sounds logical but Im sureI saw somewhere that the Sun and solar system with it moves around the Milky Way Galaxy that we are part of.
we are part of
 
What about perpetual motion machines?

most vids are fake


and the best attempts have wear and tear


sure man can achieve something that looks like perpetual motion

buuut its temporary

and i think by definition that disqualifies it from being legit
 
I believe it is more then possible but if it is practical for use other then being perpetual is another question!